5) Venemous

Erica arrived with Jackson and Isaac helped so he wouldn't get away. "What happened to you on the night of the full moon" Derek asked him.

"What, nothing, nothing happened" Jackson said. "You're lying" Derek assumed.

"No wait, no wait I can- I can prove it I taped myself" Jackson said. Isaac laughed before realizing he was serious.

"You taped yourself" Issac said. "Yes, it was the full moon and maybe while you were curled in the corner having an existential crisis about turning into a monster, I was preparing for the so-called gift your big bad alpha promised me and what did I get nothing you want proof let me get the video" Jackson said.

"No, no I have a better idea" Derek said. "What is that" Jackson asked and Erica and Issac pushed him to the ground. "Careful he's still Lyla's brother" Derek reminded them.

Derek got up walking to Jackson while Issac held his mouth open.

"You know Jackson you've always been kind of a snake, and everyone knows a snake can't be poisoned by its own venom" Derek said letting the venom drop in his mouth and Erica and Issac let go while he fell to the floor.

"You're still a snake Jackson just not the one we're looking for" Derek said.

"One more thing the next time I catch you giving your sister a hard time I'm gonna rip your throat out with my teeth" Derek said leaving with Erica.

>>>

Lyla was in class with Scott, Stiles, and unfortunately her brother not paying any attention until she heard Coach.

"This is why I like little Whittemore better" Coach said. Lyla suddenly looked up after hearing Lydia freak out and she ran up to her comforting her as Lydia leaned into Lyla's touch holding onto Lyla scared out of her mind.

"Okay then, anybody else want to try answering this time in English" Coach said and everyone laughed making Lyla's eyes glow, but she quickly shoved it back before anyone saw.

"Hey, you all want to know what it's like to have a foot in your mouth" Lyla asked, and they all shut up.

Lyla led Lydia out of there calming her the best she could letting her cling onto her.

>>>

Lyla was in chemistry when Erica suddenly sat next to her.

"Einstein once said two things are infinite the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the universe I myself have encountered infinite stupidity so to combat the plaque of ignorance in my class you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments" Harris said making Lyla groan.

"Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one or in Mr. Stilinski's case less than one Erica you take the first station you'll start with" Mr. Harris said, and everyone raised their hands making Lyla and Erica smirk at each other.

"I didn't ask for volunteers put your hormonal little hands down "Harris said and they did. "Start with Mr. McCall" Harris said.

>>>

Soon Allison came and sat next to Lyla as it was time to switch. "Did you know" Allison asked Lyla, making her confused.

"Know what" Lyla asked Allison. "About Lydia" Allison said. "What about Lydia" Lyla asked her.

"You really don't know" Allison asked once again. "Know what Allison, you better tell me what is going on before I lose my mind" Lyla said. "Their testing Lydia" Allison finally said. "Who and for what" Lyla asked.

"Derek, Erica, and Isaac, their testing to see if she is the Kanima and if she is" Allison said making Lyla realize.

"They're going to kill her" Lyla said. "Yeah, you really didn't know" Allison asked.