12) master plan

Lyla left after Jackson died not wanting to see anybody with Lydia who offered to take her home while Issac and Scott talked to Noah.

"I gotta meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened to Jackson I got an APB out on Stiles his jeep is still in the parking lot so that means" Noah said but stopped.

"I don't know what that means um look if he answers his phone if he answers his emails If either one of you see him" Noah said.

"We'll call you" Issac said. "Look he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something we'll find him" Scott said.

"Yeah, I'll see you okay" Noah said before leaving and Coach went over to Issac and Scott.

"Mccall, we need you on the team okay you know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades" Coach said. "Yeah, I know Coach" Scott said.

"I mean I, I, I know I yell a lot but it's not like I hate you guys well I kinda hate Greenburg, but you know that's different it's Greenburg I'm just saying we I need you on the team get your grades back up" Coach said.

"I will" Scott told him. "I know" Coach said then left. "Is that everyone" Scott asked once everyone left.

"I think so" Issac said and Scott ripped open Stiles's locker.

"You're gonna find him by scent" Issac asked him. He Yeah, we both are" Scott said. "How come you get his shirt and I get his shoe" Issac asked and Scott noticed Derek while he walked to him.

"We need to talk" Derek said. "All of us" Peter said once he appeared.

>>>

"What is this" Scott asked surprised to see Peter. "You know I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the Sheriff's station" Derek said.

"Okay hold on he, he threatened to kill my mom and I had to get close to him what was I supposed to do" Scott said.

"I'm gonna go with Scott on this one, have you seen his mom she gorgeous" Peter said.

"Shut up" Derek and Scott, both told him.  "Who is he" Issac asked. "That's Peter, Derek's uncle a little while back he tried to kill us all and then we set him on fire and Derek slashed his throat" Scott said.

"Hi" Peter said waving. "That's good to know" Issac said.

"How is he alive" Scott asked Derek. "Look the short version is he knows how to stop Jackson maybe how to save him" Derek said.

"Well, that's very helpful except Jackson's dead" Issac said. "What" Derek said. "Yeah, Jackson's dead It just happened on the field" Scott said.

"Okay why is no one taking this as good news" Issac asked. "Because if Jackson is dead, it didn't just happen Gerard wanted it to happen" Peter said. "But why" Derek asked.

"Well, that's exactly what we need to figure out and something tells me the window of opportunity is closing" Peter said. "Quickly" he added.

>>>

"Oh, oh they found Stiles" Scott said once they reached the Hale House.

"Look I told you I looked everywhere" Derek told Peter. "You didn't look here" Peter said grabbing something from under a step. "What is that a book" Derek asked.

"No, it's a laptop what century are you living in" Peter asked Derek.

"A few days after I got out of the coma, I transferred everything that we had fortunately the Argents aren't the only ones that keep records" Peter said leaving with Derek.