21) De-Void

Noah pulled out handcuffs which Void noticed. "You want to handcuff me" Void said. "If my son is still here" Noah said walking to him. "If there's still a part of him standing here in front of me then he'll put these on willingly" Noah said getting closer.

"And he'll come with me because he knows I'm here to protect him" Noah said stopping once he was face to face with Stiles.

"From himself and from others" Noah said.  Stiles offered his hands which Noah handcuffed but once Stiles looked at him, he knew it wasn't Stiles.

"You're not my son" Noah said and Void broke free from the handcuffs. Allison, Argent, Lyla, and Derek walked in facing the nogitsune.

Allison tried to fire at him, but he grabbed it before knocking it out of her hands.

Derek tried to attack but Void threw him against the wall. Argent pulled out a gun making Lyla's eyes widen. "Argent listen to me don't do this" Noah said.

"Why not I've done it before werewolves berserkers I can easily add a nogitsune to the list" Argent said.

Noah pulled out his gun facing it to Argent. "You're not going to shoot my son" Noah said.

"You said it yourself, Sheriff that's not your son" Argent said. "Put it down, put it down" Noah said.

"Dad he's going to shoot me he's going to kill me dad" Void said. "Don't listen" Argent said. "Put it down, put it down" Noah said. "Now do it put it down" Noah said.

"Pull the trigger come on" the nogitsune said and Lyla knew that was Stiles talking and not Void.

"Listen to me you put the gun down now" Noah said. "Shoot me" the nogitsune said. "Put the gun down now" Noah said.

"Dad" Allison said. "Shoot me" Void said. "Put the gun down now" Noah said. "Shoot me" Void said. "Argent, you put it down" Noah said. "Strife" Allison said. "Put it down, put it down" Noah said.

Nightfall came as Derek was now off the floor. "Put it down" Noah said.

"Stop, stop it this is what he wants this is exactly what he wants" Allison said. "Not exactly I was kind of hoping Scott would be here" Void said.

He looked at Lyla which everyone noticed. "The hybrid that's rare" the nogitsune said as Derek got closer to Lyla in case, he tried to harm her. "The only supernatural species who can sense whose who and who's not" Void said.

"I'm glad you all have your guns out because you're not here to kill me" Void said facing the window when the Oni appeared.

"You're here to protect me" Void said and then he backed up when the Oni pulled out their swords. Argent and Noah started shooting their guns while Allison, Lyla, and Derek started to fight them.

>>>

Scott and Kira finally showed up as everyone saw. "You're late" Lyla said. "What happened" Scott asked.

"They disappeared they literally Just vanished" Allison said.  "And so did Stiles" Noah said.

>>>

Later that night Lyla was asleep in her room when she started tossing and turning.

She then said a name. "Allison, Allison, Allison" over and over.

>>>

It was the next day and Lyla was with Lydia and Aiden in Lydia's car. "Turn right onto Gaffner Blvd and continue for half a mile" the GPS said.

"You at least going to tell me where we're going" Aiden said. "I need to check on something" Lydia said. "Then why am I here" Lyla asked. "I could use your help" Lydia said. "Who is Malia Tate" Aiden asked.