6) Alive

"Derek are you sure about this" Lyla asked as soon as they arrived at the loft. "We should go to a hospital" Lyla said. "No, no hospital" Derek said.

"Derek I'm not sure how much longer I can hold you I'm losing you" Lyla said before he fell to the ground.

>>>

Lyla managed to get Derek on the bed taking off his shirt as she looked at the wound. "How bad" Derek asked Lyla.

"Bad enough to leave me speechless I guess; you are literally bleeding black blood please don't die Derek, I barely made it I've been a mess" Lyla said, and he looked at her caressing her cheek.

Derek tried to get up, but Lyla gently pushed him back. "What are you doing" Lyla asked him.

"I have to find the others they think I'm dead" Derek said. "They will be fine right now your job is to heal and stay here" Lyla said. "They need to know" Derek said.

"And we will tell them but what's more important is you" Lyla said. "Why are you so good to me" Derek asked as Lyla sat next to him.

"Because I" Lyla struggled to say not exactly the moment she was wanting to tell him she loves him, but timing is never good. "Because what" Derek asked her.

"Because I love you" Lyla told him. "You love me" Derek asked her. "Yes, I do" Lyla said. "You shouldn't everyone around me gets hurt" Derek said.

"I've been hurt before Derek I can handle pain; I am not leaving you okay I can't I love you too much to let you go" Lyla said.

"I love you too" Derek said and kissed her. She kissed him back and the kiss got heated.

Soon enough Derek was taking off her shirt as he moved on top of Lyla.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.