18) searching for Stiles

Lyla and Derek were just making out on the bed with Lyla on Derek's lap when Lyla heard something as Derek moved to her neck. "Did you hear that" Lyla asked her boyfriend. "Hear what" Derek asked once he pulled away from her.

Lyla got off of Derek's lap looking at the old radio she brought for their date.

She headed towards it looking at it deeply. "Lyla what is it what do you hear" Derek asked. "Voices" Lyla told him.

"Whose" Derek asked her as Lyla continued to listen closely. "Please come fine me" the voice said sounding like Stiles as Lyla widened her eyes facing Derek.

"What's wrong What is it Lyla" Derek asked her worried about his girlfriend. "Stiles it's Stiles he's missing" Lyla said shocking Derek.

>>>

"How did you and Lyla know did he call you two too" Scott asked as soon as he and Issac entered Stiles room seeing Aiden Lydia and Lyla.

"We heard it" Lyla told Scott. "Don't ask" Aiden said. "It gets more confusing when you ask" Aiden said. "At least Lyla understands" Lydia said and they all nodded.

"Not as confusing as this" Lyla said gesturing to Stiles's room. "He uses red for unsolved cases" Lydia said.

"Maybe he thinks he's part of an unsolved case" Aiden said. "Or is an unsolved case" Issac said. "Hold on is he still out there" Lydia asked. "You don't know where he is" Lydia said.

"He said he was in an industrial basement somewhere" Scott told them. "We came here to get a better scent" Issac said.

"What else did he say" Lyla asked. "Something's wrong with his leg it's bleeding" Scott told them.

"And he's freezing" Issac added. "Tonight's the coldest night of the year it's going to drop into the 20s" Aiden said.

"What did his dad say" Lydia asked. "We kind of we didn't tell him yet" Scott said making Lyla's eyes widen. "Stiles is bleeding and freezing and you didn't call his dad" Lydia said.

"Are you kidding me what's wrong with you" Lyla asked. "He made me promise not to" Scott said.

"Well, some promises you can't keep especially when it's freezing out there" Lyla said. "We can find him by scent" Scott said.

"If he was sleepwalking, he couldn't have gone far right" Scott asked. "You didn't notice his jeep is gone did you" Aiden asked. "You promised you wouldn't call his dad I didn't" Lydia said.

"Wait Lydia hold on I can get more help I can call Derek, Allison" Scott said. "Everyone except the cops' great idea" Lydia said.

"Derek already knows I told him" Lyla said. "You told Derek" Issac asked. "I'm not going to keep things from Derek especially with things like this when Stiles could die" Lyla exclaimed.

"You guys remember they get these feelings when someone's about to die right" Aiden asked referring to Lyla and Lydia.

"You don't have to call his dad" Scott said. "Why you going to" Lyla asked. "It's five minutes to the station" Scott said. "Good" Lyla said. "We'll catch up" Lydia said.

"What why" Scott asked. "There's something here" Lydia said. "Yeah, evidence of total insanity" Issac said.

"We can figure out what's wrong with him after we find a way to keep him from freezing to death" Scott said.

"Go we'll be right behind you" Lydia said and Scott and Issac left.

>>>

"Didn't you draw this" Aiden asked Lydia holding up a picture. "Put that back" Lydia said. "It's yours right" Aiden asked. "It's one of them I guess" Lydia said.