S6.19) Back to Beacon Hills

Argent got in the car seeing a gun pointed to him. "Is that really necessary" Argent asked him.

"An Argent asks me to meet him alone in the middle of the night I bring a gun now about you put yours on the dashboard where I can see it" Gilberto said.

"Slowly please" Gilberto said, and Argent did so. "Good" Argent asked. "Let's not forget the sidearm in your waistband" Gilberto said. Argent put it on the dashboard.

"The blade in your sleeve" Gilberto said. "You think I have a knife up my sleeve" Argent said and Gilberto looked at him and Argent pulled it out.

"You wanna leave me completely defenseless" Argent said. "You're lucky I'm not handcuffing you to the door" Gilbert said.

"May I" Argent asked and he nodded and took the envelope. "You trying to insult me with a bribe" Gilberto asked.

"It's payment for anyone willing to give information" Argent said.

"You're going to need more than this if you want anyone to talk and it's not about greed" Gilberto said. "Fear" Argent asked. "Superstition" Gilberto said.

"What kind" Argent asked. "You don't want to know" Gilberto said. "I came here specifically to find out things I don't wanna know tell me what everyone's so afraid of down here" Argent said.

"You might be surprised at how open minded I can be" Argent said.

Gilberto took a deep breath before doing as he asked. "It began with a mass murder we found twelve bodies no identities no suspects no clues we started an investigation bringing in every available man to find the killers but we weren't the only ones looking someone else wanted to know who had done this someone else who had wanted to find the killers more than we did someone angry very angry he came in broad daylight attacking in silence with they said he moved in impossible speed his teeth as sharp as razors he stood more than eight feet tall" Gilberto said.

"Eight feet" Argent asked. "Small towns big superstitions" Gilberto said. "What happened next" Argent asked.

"It came at them with incredible strength and what happened then was desumano they said his eyes glowed" Gilberto said. "Blue" Argent asked. "You've seen them" Gilberto asked.

"Up close" Argent said. "So, you believe it too you believe in werewolves" Gilberto said. "I believe in Derek Hale" Argent said.

>>>

"Please don't kill me please no let me go" the man said as Derek bent down.

"Say it" Derek said. "Lobisomem wolf man" the man said. "So, you know what I can do" Derek said and a guy tried to shoot him, but he turned around standing up knocking him out.

Derek faced the guy once again bending down. "Why are you hunting werewolves" Derek asked.

"Because of you he wants you he doesn't care about the others he only wants you" the man said.

"Who" Derek asked and when he didn't answer Derek pinned him down and roared. "Who wants me" Derek asked in a deep voice.

>>>

"They all said the same thing" Gilberto said. "Gerard" Gilberto said.

"I need to find Derek Hale" Argent said. "You can't just find him they said he turned into a wolf and disappeared into the fog" Gilberto said.

"He drove a car" Argent said. "The lonisomem drives no car" Gilberto said. "Trust me he drove" Argent said.

>>>

Derek was walking in the street when he heard someone and as he turned, he saw someone jumped in his arms kissing him and he automatically knew it was Lyla.