1) Wolf moon

Act I

Learning of the world of supernatural

(Episode 1-12)

________________

Summary

Lyla Whittemore sister to jock Jackson Whittemore friends with Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski.

Best friends with Erica Reyes, Lyla and Erica have known each other since preschool and have been inseparable ever since there is no one Lyla is closer with than Erica.

Jackson and Lyla were both adopted around the same time.

Lyla never knew who her parents were and that never really bothered her because in the end Jackson and her parents are her family and that's all that matters.

Now where Jackson is a jerk off to everyone else, he's nice to Lyla not that he has to be cause he's her brother, but Lyla and Jackson been close since they were young.

Lyla has lived in her brothers shadow her entire life don't get Lyla wrong she loves her brother, but sometimes she wants to be more than little Whittemore.

Now when two of her best friends Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski drag her into the woods to find a dead body everything changes.

_________________

It was late at night and Lyla was asleep trying to get some rest before school tomorrow when she heard a voice. "Lyla, Lyla" Lyla heard someone say. "Lyla wake up" the voice said again.

Lyla's bedroom

(I do not own rights to picture)

Lyla woke up seeing Stiles as she sat up. "What are you doing in here" Lyla asked Stiles.

"Actually, more importantly how did you get in my house" Lyla asked Stiles concerned how she got in her house when she was trying to get some sleep before school tomorrow.

"I had a key made" Stiles told her. "Of course, you did" Lyla said to him not at all that surprised he had a key made to her house.

"Now back to my last question what are you doing here" Lyla asked Stiles.

"I'll explain later come on" Stiles urged her. "Do I have to" Lyla asked Stiles already knowing the answer.

"Yes, don't make me drag you" Stiles told Lyla. "Fine" Lyla said not wanting to be dragged knowing that was something he would do.

>>>

Stiles and Lyla went over to Scott's while Lyla still had no idea what he dragged her into.