16) black light party

Lyla caught up with Scott and Stiles the next day at school after they filled her in on what she missed. "No, no stop, stop" Stiles told Scott who tried to get to Kira.

"What I need to talk to her" Scott said. "No, you need to remember someone left a coded message telling Barrow to kill her" Stiles said. "Which is why I need to talk to her" Scott said.

"Scott no way until we figure out if she's just another psychotic monster that's going to start murdering everybody I vote against any and all interaction" Stiles said.

"What if she's like me or Lyla" Scott asked. "Okay Lyla is a banshee and a werewolf a hybrid that's very rare besides that girl walked through 1.21 jigawatts of electricity she's not like you" Stiles said.

"Lyla" Scott asked. "I don't know Scott I mean she seems nice but so was other people who tried to kill us" Lyla said. "I'm sorry I just I don't know" Lyla said leaving.

>>>

Lyla was with Stiles in the passenger side meeting up with Scott and Kira as they had to get her phone back before anyone saw what was on it.

"Okay this one will get you into all of the perimeter doors, this one into the evidence room, and this one's for my father's office" Stiles said giving Scott the keys.

"You didn't steal these did you" Scott asked. "No, I cloned them using the RFID emulator" Stiles said.

"Is that worse than stealing" Scott asked. "It's smarter" Lyla said. "See Lyla gets it" Stiles said. "Scott, can I ask you something" Kira asked. "Okay I'll just" Scott said and they stepped off while Lyla and Stiles gave them their privacy.

Soon enough Scott and Kira went back to them. "Okay so now almost everybody's out dealing with the blackout but there's always somebody at the front desk there's a dispatch and usually a night shift or two you guys are gonna use the service door entrance by the dumpster alright" Stiles said.

"Nobody uses it, now I'll text you if anyone comes out but Scott if you get caught, I can't help you my dad's, under investigation for an impeachment because of your dad" Stiles said and Lyla looked confused.

"Is there anything that you two do tell me without me finding out on my own" Lyla asked.

"Sorry Lyla I would have told you" Stiles said. "Then why didn't you" Lyla asked. Stiles tried to think of an answer but couldn't think of one.

"Exactly" Lyla said. "Sorry okay just a lot has been going on I only told Scott didn't think about you, but I will okay" Stiles said and Lyla nodded.

"If anything happens, I will run and leave you both for dead" Stiles told Scott.

"Got it thanks seriously dude" Scott said. "I'd ask my dad, but you know" Stiles said. "No, I know I get it" Scott said. "Alright just uh hurry up" Stiles said. "And try not to get caught" Lyla added and Scott glared at her as he and Kira left.

Stiles was just messing with his keys while Lyla stayed silent focusing on the road when a car pulled up. "Stiles" Lyla said, and he looked.

Stiles texted Scott seeing Rafael get out of his car. "Come on Scott" Stiles said. Rafael entered the building while Stiles unbuckled. "Okay I'm so going to regret this" Stiles said getting out leaving the car while Lyla stayed put.

Soon enough Stiles came back standing outside the jeep and a few minutes later so did Scott and Kira.

"We did it all the pics deleted" Scott said. "That was awesome I mean terrifying completely terrifying but kind of awesome I've never done anything like that before" Kira said.