3) wendigo

Lyla stayed with Derek that night after getting him back she just wanted to stay with him all night.

Derek was still awake as he looked at Lyla seeing her asleep, he turned on his side and kissed her cheek. Lyla opened her eyes seeing Derek awake. "What" Lyla said.

"I'm just having trouble sleeping" Derek said. "Lay on your back" Lyla said and Derek was confused but did so.

Lyla moved so she was laying on his chest. "Does this help" Lyla asked as Derek put his arm around her.

"Yeah, it does" Derek said. "Do you have any idea why I didn't age backwards like you" Lyla asked.

"I think she was more focused on trying to steal your power, the power of a hybrid one of the strongest supernatural creatures alive" Derek said. "But it didn't work" Lyla said.

"Yeah, I know, and I think that's because she can't take it from you no one can" Derek said and Lyla smiled.

"Do you remember about our conversation when you were 15" Lyla asked.

"You mean my younger self flirting with you and you slapping Scott for not telling me the truth yeah I remember" Derek said.

"I hope you know that even if I do stupid things and don't tell you some things it's only because I love you so much that I just want to protect you from it" Lyla said.

"I know" Derek said and Lyla smiled at him. "Okay I know that look what is it what I do" Derek asked.

"You spoke Spanish I never knew you knew Spanish it's kind of hot" Lyla said and Derek smiled. "Oh really" Derek said.

"Yeah really" Lyla said, and Derek rolled on top of her attacking her with kisses while Lyla giggled.

>>>

It was the next day and Lyla walked in the living room after getting changed seeing Peter and Derek talking. "Lyla tell your boyfriend he's insane" Peter said.

"And why would I do that it's your money we are probably better off without it" Lyla said. "Sometimes I wonder why I'm nice to you" Peter said.

"You and me both" Lyla said and went to Derek. "I gotta go see you later" Lyla said and kissed Derek before leaving.

"Really of all people her" Peter asked Derek. "Yes, of all people her" Derek said.

>>>

Lydia and Lyla were in math class with Stiles came over with Malia sitting beside Lydia with Lyla behind Lydia and Stiles behind Malia.

"School is important and math is essential" Stiles said as soon as he sat down. "To what" Malia asked. "Knowing how much to tip at restaurants" Stiles said.

"20%" Lyla said. "You're not helping" Stiles said. "Was I trying to" Lyla asked sarcastically.

"And other less important things like medicine, economics, engineering" Lydia said to Malia. "Tipping" Stiles said. "Alright volunteers to the board Lydia, Diego, Malia" Ms. Flemming said.

Lydia and Diego went to the board. "Um I didn't volunteer" Malia said.

"You did now to the board" Ms. Flemming said and Malia looked at Stiles who gave her a thumbs up and she growled going to the board.

"Now look who's not helping" Lyla said. Stiles rolled his eyes before noticing Lyla's jacket. "Is that Derek's jacket what happened to Erica's" Stiles asked.

"I stayed at Derek's last night remember" Lyla said and Stiles nodded.

Malia tried to do the problem but didn't have a clue on what the answer was. "Did you go over the notes I gave you" Lydia asked Malia.

"I didn't understand them" Malia said. Lydia looked to make sure Ms. Flemming wasn't paying attention. "X equals 25 and sweetheart put away the claws" Lydia told Malia going to sit down after solving her problem.

Malia looked at her claws before quickly putting them away.

>>>

Malia, Lyla, and Kira were watching the tryouts and Malia and Lyla kept smelling Kira's anxiety.

"What's wrong with you" Malia asked. "Me nothing" Kira said. "You reek of anxiety and it's distracting" Malia said. "What's going on" Lyla asked.

"Scott and I sort of had this thing happen, but it wasn't much of a thing and I'm starting to think it never was anything at all" Kira said.

"What do you want it to be" Malia asked. "More" Kira said. Lyla and Kira then continued to watch the tryouts as Malia continued to look at her book.

"Isn't the team captain supposed to be one of the best players on the team or good" Kira asked and both Malia and Lyla looked before Lyla got up leaving the scene having a feeling she was supposed to be somewhere.

>>>>

"We would try to explain it but" Lydia said. "We've never gotten a satisfactory explanation ourselves" Lyla said.

"Just an unusual habit of showing up at places where people have been brutally murdered" Parrish said. "Are you saying we have a reputation" Lydia asked.

"An unusual one maybe you're both psychic" Parrish said. "Don't tell me you believe all of that" Lyla said.

"I'd like to say I don't believe in anything, but I keep an open mind but if you're looking for dead bodies, I think you're a little late" Parrish said as Lyla and Lydia looked at a wall.

They pushed on it when steam came out and they looked at Parrish.

Parrish opened it and they went in walking until they reached where there were bags everywhere. "I think it's a game locker like venison hunting's legal in some parts of the state but" Parrish said and stopped once they reached one of the bags.

"What is it" Lydia asked. "It's not venison" Parrish said after opening the bag.

>>>

After discovering Sean Walcott was a wendigo Lydia called Scott while Lyla went to find him at the hospital. Lyla had made it to the rooftop, but she saw Sean was now dead and Scott was nowhere to be seen.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.