MSM - Chapter 7

DATE! It’s time for Shane’s date with Lucas, anything could happen...  There’s also TWO parts to this so yeah, this isn’t all of it. :) PS: 4000 READS!  *fan girl scream*

Alexia--->

*Shane’s P.O.V*

Waking up to the smell of pancakes and presents for no reason would be great, if only that’s how I did wake up. Instead I was kicked lightly on my side and a foghorn blew. I and Alexia immediately jumped up from our nest of rubbish to search for the person who dare intrude our nap time, glaring all over.

Nick

He decided to go to Jen’s house (the pack house) for the night so he wouldn’t have to clean up our mess and because she needed him for support – they could hardly spend the night apart meaning almost every night I was left alone. Plus she kept having contractions randomly which meant the baby was almost here! I was going to be an uncle... a cool uncle.

Their bond was stronger than mine with Lucas’s because the completed the mating ritual – marking and mating - and have spent more time together than I have, effectively strengthening the bond.

“You’re dead,” We yelled – infuriated - at the same time

He laughed at us while we chased him all over the house until he escaped through the back door, taking the car keys on his way and probably on his way to Jen’s house. Oh well.

We grumbled under our breaths as we trudged slowly to the living room, grabbing trash bags on the way to fill up with the entire amount of gunk we ate last night – because we were werewolves we didn’t get fat since we liked running in our wolf form and because of our metabolism – basically we’re awesome.

~Time Skip~

I was so nervous.

Today was supposed to be my date with Lucas and although I can’t wait and wish I was already on it, I can’t help but dread it at the same time. It was only four but Alexia insisted that I had no clothes that are good enough to go on a first date with so she’s taking me shopping – ugh!

There are only two reasons why she’s coming along and that’s because a) I have no sense of fashion and might as well live of pyjamas  even though gay people should have good taste – Alexia’s words not mine 2) She needs more ‘girl stuff’ – I really didn’t want to know.

First we went to one of her shops and bought a few dresses (which I know she doesn’t wear...) and make-up kit. Then we went to a shop for me and we bought some shirts and a couple of skinny jeans that Lexi thought would look good on me. As we went in to more and more shops, Lexi items became more and more feminine – I saw some things today that no man should ever see, especially a gay one.

It went on until I couldn’t take it anymore and yelled “Why are you buying girl clothes!” We were on our way to the food court as we had been shopping for an hour and decided to eat a small snack before going home to prepare myself.  Many people turned around to either glare at us or send us confused looks but I just flipped them off.

She gave me a strange look before smartly retorting - “Maybe because I am one.” I glared at her in irritation, the smirk on her face told me she knew what I meant but wasn’t exactly going to tell me anytime soon.

An idea popped into my head that caused a wide grin to appear on my face, Lexis’s face became worried at that. “If you don’t tell me,” I whispered darkly.” I’ll tell the principle it was you who painted his office neon pink.” I pulled away from her face which I had got closer to, to scare her and see her reaction. Her face was paler than usual but her cheeks were aflame while her mouth parted in disbelief, eye’s wide and fearful. I had her right where I wanted her.