MSM - Chapter 15

R rated! Wattcode:
26720205

*Mark’s P.O.V*

I groaned as the last box finally arrived into my room, thudding deeply as it hit the carpet.

I looked around my old room and smiled seeing that nothing had changed; the walls were still a deep blue colour with a plush, fluffy black carpet lining the floor. A Queen sized bed was pushed up to the corner opposite the door so it was the fact thing you see when you walk in, the comforters a nice baby blue with matching sheets pillows white.

Beside that there was a mahogany desk with a lamp and metal chair, a small shelf filled with books sat comfortably on top. The bathroom was to my right which was sparkling clean white black and white tiles.

Of course that was how it looked without all the boxes and clothes scattered around, now it looked like a yard sale. I sighed tiredly as I crashed down onto the bed with a small bounce and looked at the clock but not really seeing it.

I had decided not to go to school today since I still needed to move all my things back in and sort them out, plus het reacquainted with everyone. Once that’s done I’ll probably go to school but only reluctantly. Not that I didn’t want to see Shane I just didn’t want to see him.

I rolled my eyes and turned so my head was muffled into my pillow, five minutes and already I was thinking about him again? Fate must really hate me to give me that guy as a mate – he’s a fucking homophobe!

A knock from the door snapped me out of my thoughts in a heartbeat, I straightened up and opened the door to see yet another guy I didn’t know – how much did I really miss?

He had shaggy blond hair which was brown at the roots, honey brown eyes with flecks of Gold in the iris and two piercings on the bottom left of his lips. Hot, I mentally drooled with my wolf clawing at me for thinking things about someone who wasn’t our mate. I ignored him as I checked him out to see what he was wearing, dark ripped jeans that accented his muscular legs, a bright neo green converse and an aqua hoodie...Well at least his looks made up for his dress style.

Not only that but he was huge like a fucking bear type huge! He leered over me with an impressive height of around 6’ 5, muscles rippling at every moment and his skin glinting whenever light from the corridors hit his tan skin.

“Like what you see?” His voice sent me spiralling out from my lustful daze and I snapped my head up with my face red and a stupid smirk painted on his face – jerk. His smirk then turned into a friendly smile as he stuck his hand out too me. “Name’s Zeke Dranesty, nice to meet you,” I almost melted at the sound of his voice, rich and velvety smooth, like chocolate...

“W-what are you doing here? Who are you?” I cursed myself for stuttering as it made that annoying smirk appear on his voice again, sniffing the air to check his status and scent. All the while he just stood there leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and an amused glint in his eyes.

It wasn’t until I realised who he was that I stumbled back with my mouths parted in shock, they’d arrived already? Yes, I knew about the new pack arriving and staying for a while as a message had been sent out to the whole pack a while ago – a few days before I had arrived –about the new wolves that had been invited to stay for a while until they could settle down in their own territory.

But that only answered one of my questions and not why he was here, in Shane’s house. Yes, it’s the beta’s old house (since Nick doesn’t actually live here anymore and stays over at Jennifer’s but it’s still his). As if sensing my confusion, he took a step forward into the room and cornered me until I fell down onto the bed. “You’re my roommate, and you’re pretty cute too.” I gaped at him in shock and he took that chance to lean down and kiss me...on the lips.