MSM - Chapter 22

Gosh, you’re all so smart! Or was I too obvious? Either way almost all of you know who the anonymous character was -_- I swear you used some weird voodoo on me...

*Shane’s P.O.V*

I woke up on the spare bedroom in Alexia’s house, right next door to where she was sleeping. Last night she had panicked when she saw me standing outside in the dark alone with no Lucas behind me and I told her I just needed a place to stay because we were having problems.

Of course she was too worried to ask any more questions and let me sleep in the spare bedroom because her parents think I’ll jump her in her sleep – even though they knew I was gay they wanted to protect their poor little ‘innocent’ girl

If they found out she wasn’t even a virgin still they would literally hunt down the guy who took her precious innocence and slaughter him. Luckily for her though she was still a virgin because she was waiting for her ‘the one’ even if she didn’t have a mate chosen for her that girl will fall in love! She’s just the perfect woman – even if I only lover her like a sister.

Her brother meanwhile had moved out a year or so ago and was training to become a teacher at our school – he probably only wanted to do our school because he wanted to keep an eye out for Alexia as she was known to get into all sorts of mischief but still manage to get good grades in her work – while I worked my socks off and got average ones.

Very much like Alexia, he was single but still hadn’t found his mate yet – unfortunately he was a straight as a pole but loved me even though I was gay like a brother I mean.

A knock from the door woke me up fully and I turned to see Alexia there with a bunch of clothes. “Help yourself to the shower while I go make us breakfast,” she lay the clothes down while I made my way over to the bathroom door.

The hot water help calm me slightly though it also sent me to sleep again if  I hadn’t slapped myself awake, I hardly got any sleep last night and when I did, it was sleep riddled with nightmares of my father.

I quickly finished up, dressed and went downstairs for some coffee and breakfast – the caffeine already waking me up. I glanced up at the clock to see it was 10:30, oh well, no point going to school now and I don’t think one day of school would hurt now would it?

I ate in a comfortable silence with Alexia across me, not saying a word but watching me and waiting for me to speak. You see, when we were younger, Lexi would always be the first to know when something was wrong and she would always let me vent it out to her as she always found a solution – today was no different. Of course the same thing happened if she was ever troubled or Mark was.

“So, what’s wrong?” She asked cautiously, not wanting to pry in too much. I ran my hand through my hair and told her, “Well, you know about my father right?

She nodded quickly after scoffing and muttering something along the lines of ‘who could forget that jackass’.

I ignored her and carried on, “Well ever since Lucas asked to mark me I’ve been having bad dreams and when he fought yesterday in class with Damian-” Her eyes widened in shock –“I kept thinking that Lucas was my father come back and beating me.”

She bite her bottom lip and concentrated for a while before asking,” Have you talked to him about it?” I shook my head ‘no’ and hung my head.

“I’m too scared he’ll see what a mess I am and reject me, he deserves someone better than a fag like me.”  The truth cut me deep like a pair of knives, but I couldn’t do anything but let them stab at me empty carcass. Suddenly, my cheek started stinging and a smacking sound echoed throughout the room