MSM - Chapter 29

New chap, I kinda rushed this one though so it might not be as good, thank you to those who checked out the story but it won't be updated regularly... There's a lot of changing P.O.V's here!

*Shane's P.O.V*

This was so awkward I just wished the ground would open up and swallow me whole.

Since everyone had arrived and sat down no one had said a word to each other which had been over half an hour ago! Now I decided it was up to me to break this awkward silence or we might never be the same again... OK a bit dramatic but I was going insane here!

"So...Luke," I asked. "How do you know Damian?" Luke, who had been staring at the floor in his own world, snapped his head up and looked at me like an adorable little chipmunk. With big brown sparkling eyes and cute puffy cheeks – the ones you just want to pinch and coo at like he's a baby and not a teenager.

"Eer, I met him yesterday after I gave you the note and he said we should be friends so..." He trailed off unsurely. I nodded at him and looked at Damian suspiciously, were they mates or was Damian just playing him? "Damian, can I talk to you outside?" I asked, meanwhile Alexia got out an empty beer bottle from her weird bag and decided to play spin the bottle with the rest of them.

I walked into the kitchen with him trailing behind before I whirled round to face him excitedly. "Is Luke your mate?"

*Mark's P.O.V*

I watched as the bottle which Alexia had twirled not a second before twirled around slower and slower before it finally landed on...Zeke. I sighed deeply and looked around but Shane was still gone with Damian which left me stuck with the rest of these people - Including Elliot.

Zeke shrugged carelessly and gave a quick kiss to Alexia before spinning the bottle himself. No one objected but I could see the jealousy in Zack's eyes. Time seemed to slow down before it landed on me, my eyes widened in shock. I had to kiss Zeke.

You are NOT doing it!

I rolled my eyes at Elliot's possessiveness though I have to admit it did make me feel giddy inside, instead of letting him know that of course I just glared at him from the corner of my mind. I leaned into Zeke who was waiting quite forlornly for some reason compared to how he was when we first um, 'met'.

In fact, since then I've hardly seen him around the house as he always seemed to be busy either scoring guys or girls or helping Damian run his pack. I guess that would take a lot of his time though. The only indication he was even here was the way there was less food each time I came down to eat. I haven't been able to spend time with Shane because of either my mate trying to corner and harass me or his stealing him away.

Just as his lips brushed against mine I heard a huge crash from the side, well, actually both sides of me and Zeke.  We both looked up in shock to see two oversized wolves bearing down on us together, one a rusty brown and the other was a slick sliver.

The silvery Wolf growled at me and bit down on the back of Zeke's shirt before dragging him off upstairs while the other mimicked it and did the same thing to me, but to a different bedroom – mine. The doors echoed behind us as they were slammed shut...

*Lucas's P.O.V*

We all watched in either amusement – or rather fear for Luke, I think his name was – as the two betas were each being taken, one being a wolf while the other was human. It was actually kind of funny seeing my friend drag off a rather shocked looking arrogant beta, which was now reduced down to a grumbling pup.