MSM - Chapter 30

Next chapter is up on thr R-rated area!
The code is:24069036

Yeah! New Chapter and it’s not as late as I thought it would be....it didn’t take a year! LOL, any ways I’ve also updated my one shots thingy so check it out for me please! Also best comments(s) get a dedication!

*Shane’s P.O.V*

Instead of waking up to a warm comfy bed like I was used to having, I woke up on the cold hard floor of my living room with the carpet beneath me and Lucas behind me, one arm protectively wrapped around my waist. It made me smile to know that even unconsciously he still made me feel safe.

However that smile was soon wiped off my face when I realised what a mess the living room was, after everyone had left me Alexia and Lucas had a movies night and ended up trashing the place with popcorn, snack packets and drinks. I groaned in annoyance – this was going to take forever to clean up!

But at least something had come out of it that was worth it, Alexia actually accepted Lucas now and decided to not torture him anymore as well as giving up her throne as the Queen Mischief maker...I really needed some normal friends soon.

My groan was followed by another two from both Alexia and Lucas, who had just woken up. “Come on,” I grumbled,” time to clean up this place before your brother gets back Alexia. This made her shoot up and start cleaning like a mentally ill women (which she was) as she always had been close to him and missed him like crazy these past few years.

It also reminded me of last night when he finally found his mate – Luke. Who knew that sweet innocent little boy could be considered family to me as Alexia was practically my sister. But I also kinda felt sorry for him as humans don’t exactly want a possessive overbearing hulk of a mate following them around whereas werewolves are used to it.

Oh well, I just hope he treats him right and doesn’t ever hurt him, that cute face of his was meant for smiling and not for crying.

In less than an hour later the doorbell rang just as we were about to sit down after tidying the whole house, we were all so exhausted and one of us wanted to get up. “You get it, it could be your brother,” I reminded her. She shook her head though and replied,

“He said he won’t be coming for another hour or so, so you get it, it’s your house.”

“But I’m tired.”

“So am I.”

“But if it’s my house I order you to go.”

“But I don’t live here!”

We bickered back and forth until Lucas got bored and opened it himself. After a small silence we heard voices. “Who are you?” I’m gonna take a wild guess and say that was
Lucas, no one has a voice like that that could make me drool. A familiar voice yet one I couldn’t place spoke back. “I’m here to see Shane Adams, is he in?”

That got me alert, how could someone I don’t know about me? I decided to make my presence know and walked to the door to find a man standing there who looked a lot like me...but...who?  I gasped as a thousand memories started swarming my mind alike a slap to the face, one of which seemed to stand out the most.

Flashback

“Daddy, daddy, can we play on the swings?” A small boy asked as I watched on from my view in the pram.  A deep yet gentle voice from behind me, one that was probably pushing the pram replied with a chuckle. “OK Nick, but remember, don’t to swing too high this time.” A giggling Nick smiled bashfully before leaping off towards the swings.

I was suddenly lifted up from my armpits and brought up to stand on wobbly legs on a Man’s lap. His minty breath washed over me as he whispered and cooed at me while keeping an eye on his other son. The whole scene seemed so sweet and normal but then the pounding began. The floor began to tremble and shake as growls tore through the air.

The man looked worried but remained in a calm expression as he called for his older son. “Come on boys, it’s time to go home now,” he ushered his two children towards the exit as the thumping grew louder and the growls turned to snarls. “But daddy,” the boy whined.

Ignoring him, the man panicked and walked a little faster but it was too late. They had arrived.

Flash back Over

I winced from all the information and my brain felt as if it was over loaded as a heat lit in my body. I felt as if I couldn’t breathe. What was happening to me? I started panting wildly as a burning began deep in my stomach, a desire for something I didn’t know.

I took a step back as the voices started to blur together and my vision went in and out, I heard Lucas’s voice coming closer and closer while the man stayed worriedly at the door. His hand suddenly touched me and an unmistakable moan bubbled up in my throat. I was instantly hard, what the hell?!

This time I couldn’t stop the moan of pleasure being thrown out as he wrapped his arm around me; I started humping his leg uncontrollably. Ignoring the people around us I practically humped him into the floor.

Every time we touched I felt those delicious sparks turn electric and the burning lessens. “Lucas, please.” I moaned though I wasn’t sure what I was begging for and I didn’t have much time to talk about it as I fell unconscious on the floor, but two arms wrapped around me to stop me falling before I drifted off to an unconscious state.

*Smexy Time Skip*

...Finally my friends, I present to you the lemon scene! From the asterix (star) onwards it is all the work of the author xExplicitElixirx, go check out her books! They’re awesome!