MSM - Chapter 25

I didn't as many votes as I wanted but you guys gave me brilliant comments so Damian will be harmed. :P Luke to the side ---->

*Shanes P.O.V* 

I was so happy right now! Lucas and I had gotten home pretty late that night so he decided to stay over - as usual. Now that his dad knew about us he was even going to the extent of encouraging us to sleep together - and no, not n hat way. But only f he gets to meet me soon to which he agreed he would. 

Anyways, after yesterdays....events, Lucas had decided to take me out on that date he had promised so we could just wind down and relax, something peaceful compared to the chaotic days before. But of course something had to ruin it, school.  

I mean sure, it wasn't all that bad however I was more worried about what was going to happen in my next lesson, Art. Where me, Lucas and Damian all got together to work for one last lesson before we could go back to working individually hopefully. 

Apparently Lucas wasn't mad at me for kissing Damian because he knew that it was actually Damian who took advantage of my state and tried to make a move at me while I was vulnerable and free. Yet I hadn't seen him since that night, he hadn't tried to call me to apologise or even explain which left me completely baffled to be honest. 

In fact, I was heading to that lesson right now and I just can't wait (!) 

I sneaked off at lunch just before the bell rang so I could go talk to Damian without Lucas tagging behind and beating the shit out of him before I even got to say hello to him. That would not help at all with my situation.  

I peeked into our classroom, checking to see who was there, "Why do you look like you're about to rob the class?" Came a voice from somewhere in front of me. I looked up to see Damian directly in front of me, smirking. I blushed and saw the teacher was working away at her desk on her laptop. Happily humming away to herself oblivious to the world. 

"No," I squeaked before straightening up and walking towards my seat, the one where Lucas will be sat next to any second now. "I was looking for something." I lied smoothly as I slid down into my seat, him sitting in his own in front of me, but turning his chair to face me. 

"Well, you found me, what's up?" He asked cheekily, already seeing through my blatant excuse of a lie and already somehow knowing the truth. His expression changed suddenly into one so serious it scared me, when I asked him what the kiss was about, and why would he kiss me.  

He didn't look like Damian anymore. More like someone who had just heard their husband/wife had died and you could've saved them if you hadn't stopped for a coffee on the way home. 

"Shane," he began. "The reason I kissed you is because...I still have feelings for you. His eyes never wavered as he spoke, looking at me pleadingly, trying to get me to understand somehow. "I thought with Lucas out of the way it would be easier to get you back again so I kissed you. Since you returned the kiss I thought my plan was working but I guess not huh?" 

He shrugged carelessly with his bangs in front of his eyes to cover them so I wouldn't see anything, but he couldn't fool me. He was really hurt that I'd chosen Lucas. "Yeah," I mumbled, "Lucas thought that was what's going on too so he's trying to keep me away from you." 

"Damian, I'm-" 

"No Shane, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kissed you while you were hurting, it was wrong of me and I apologise. One day I'll find my mate - hopefully one day soon though - and I know I wouldn't like it if we fell out and someone kissed me, or him. Especially if it was mine or my mates ex-boyfriend. But we can still be friends right?"