MSM - Chapter 16

Wow... apparently a lot of people like Mark and Elliot as a story... Well you’ll all have to wait till I finish this one! Yes, I am a mean: P

*Shane’s P.O.V*

Now I know what you’re probably thinking right now, ‘Oh my god Shan you were with Damian, but he’s a jerk!’ Or something along those lines... But he’s not! Actually, he was really sweet before we went out and treated me while we were a couple. He was fun, charming and cheeky but at least with him there was always something to do so I never got bored.

Not that being with Lucas is boring or anything but he isn’t as hyper as Damian usually is but I don’t exactly judge people because of how hyper they are! Anyways, I found out a few days ago about his pack coming to stay and I was definitely shocked to say the least.

 Unlike most couples though we didn’t end our relationship with a ‘fuck you’ or ‘I wish I’d never met you’, we ended up as good friends after we both realised that we weren’t meant to be.

But I will admit that I used him to get Lucas jealous a little during art as revenge for the skanky hoe that was crawling all over him, it felt good when I saw how defensive and jealous he was. Plus I knew I could trust Damian since he’s practically in the same position as me with the fact that he’s gay too and is expected to find a female mate to mate with in order to carry on the Alpha gene.

Unfortunately for him, his pack was more closed minded than our pack and didn’t realise we could adopt wolves with the Alpha gene in specific foster homes or adoption centres.

I also knew that his beta – Zeke or something – was bi and extremely flirty as I had been introduced to him one day and he was indeed!

I shook the thoughts from my head and tuned back into reality, AKA school. After Lucas had dropped me off yesterday I had spent the day swapping details with Alexia and then decided to go to the pack house to find the old Alpha – Caleb. I was really worried about Alexia’s situation with her mate and we needed to fix it ASAP!

Unluckily though, when we got there I wasn’t allowed in the office with her as it was ‘’ none of my business’ but Alexia promised to give me a brief summary of what happened. Apparently Zack really wasn’t her mate and her wolf was confused or something. It wasn’t exactly rare but uncommon and it could be because of one of two reasons: 1, her mate was one of the poor baby’s that were aborted or 2; her mate was already dead/ dying. Either way, she didn’t have a mate.

I felt so guilty because here I was with my mate, practically shoving the fact at her face while she’ll always be alone. Alexia didn’t seem to mind though, in fact, when she came out of the room and told me she was practically glowing with happiness. She said although she would have probably loved her mate, now she had a choice! I wasn’t exactly going to argue but I’m happy with who I got.

We both walked home and I played a few video games before I went to bed. The next morning (today morning) I invited over my brother and his mate after school but they said they were too busy with the twins unless they could bring them – of course I immediately declined but politely. Instead I asked Lucas to come around and he wouldn’t say no to his lovely mate.

Luckily he was in a happy mood because

We were about to go to my room and just talk about things – well, I was planning to then I would call over Damian for a chat about the art project – when I heard noises coming from Marks room. The door bell rang at that moment so I went to get it only to find my former bully staring down at me.

 “Can I help you?” I asked in confusion, pointedly staring at the duffel bag also in his hand which seemed full to the brim.

He shuffled on his feet nervously for a few seconds before cautiously replying, “Did Mark tell you about me?” I narrowed me eyes threateningly at as realisation struck me like a slap to the face; he wanted to sleep with Mark. Not in that way you horny people! Get your head out of the gutter!