MSM - Chapter 24

R Rated

Well, I can’t say that I’m surprised so many people want to kill Damian but come on, didn’t you guess this would happen! Anyways I have a confession to make... I’m dating Damian!

Damian: You weren’t supposed to tell them!

Me: But- but how else do I invite them to our wedding!

Damian: You crazy bitch! Did you actually think I liked you? We’re through!

Me: -. - You my friend have overstepped the mark. *lets in angry mob of fans* KILL HIM!

*Lucas’s P.O.V*

I hated it. I hated how he was so afraid of me and I hate that it got so far that he had kissed- no, made out with, Damian. Have I not made myself clear, does he really think he’s not the most elusive and angelic being ever found. How could he doubt his obvious beauty? What was it going to take o prove it to him, a castle, a mansion, gold? I would do anything for him to see!

My shattered heart crumbled to smithereens at the sight before me and the fear in his eyes. My once care free and smiling Shane who was the most insanely adorable thing ever was now trembling like an earthquake had fallen and looking up at me as if I was the devil himself – it hurt, a lot.

I frowned and reached out to hold his hand and reassure him he was fine but he flinched and whimpered before I even came close to him. What the hell! I gritted my teeth in frustration and made my decision, I would get him to listen to me no matter what! He was mine!

Though I suppose I did look slightly mad and terrifying with my shredded clothes from the shift and dirty rage hanging limply from the side – a small man cowering beneath me too almost made me seem like I was some sort of murderer. My face didn’t help either- I hadn’t had a single peaceful night’s sleep knowing Shane wasn’t safe so my skin had turned sickly with dark purple bags under my eyes.

Without warning, my hand shot forward and grabbed his arm, pulling him towards me. Shane gasped and tried to pry my hands off with his small fingers but the exercise I’ve been doing for the past few years are paying off right now - I was too strong for him.

I pinned him to the ground with one of my hands holding both of his small wrists easily while my other hand pinned down his hip in a firm and rough grip. I was through with being gentle with him and I have reached my wits end – why won’t he just talk to me! Why can’t he stay with me!

He wriggled and gasped beneath me but didn’t cry out; he wouldn’t because he knew he couldn’t do that. But he wouldn’t meet my eyes either; instead he turned his face to the side to face the distance which infuriated me more. “Look at me,” I hissed, shaking him slightly.

When he stubbornly refused I shifted my weight so I was straddling him and moved the hand on his hip to his jaw and turned him to forcible meet my eyes. “Do you hate me? I asked determinedly, my grip loosening slightly from the thought. His eyes went wide and his body slackened in Shock – No.

“Of course not, I couldn’t ever hate you...,”He mumbled the last bit under his breath but I still heard it.

I sighed in relief and tears unexpectedly filled my eyes, “Then why won’t you talk to me,” I half sobbed and half whispered, looking deep into his eyes to see the truth.

“I-I’m scared Lucas, I don’t know what to do to make this right.” He looked down and bowed his head but I just brought it right up again to see him on the verge of breaking down once more- god we were such sappy drama queens.

“You don’t have to do anything but be mine,” I pressed my lips to his softly in a sweet kiss before pulling back to stroke his cheek gently.  That was all it took for his crystal tears to come flowing out, but I kissed each one away. “I just need time, I can’t tell you anything yet.” He spoke softly but clearly, his voice was raspy because he had cried and screamed so much over the last two days or so, it seemed like a lifetime ago now that I was with him again.

I nodded my head in agreement and said, “I won’t pry you for anything until you’re ready to speak, but for now can I ask you one question?” He nodded timidly looking almost like his adorable self again so I couldn’t help but kiss his nose.

“Will you be my boyfriend?”

*Shane’s P.O.V*

“Will you be my boyfriend?”

Oh My God! Tell me this isn’t a dream, that my Alpha wants to be my boyfriend and that I have a hot guy on top of me. A very delicious...half naked...attractive...sexy man with a six-pack...Who has asked me to be his boyfriend!

*Small Sexy Time*

Lucas groaned in protest against my lips but reluctantly pulled away when I gently pushed at his chest – no matter how much I wanted to carry this on it wasn’t the right time. A couple of minutes of awkward silence passed with him on top of my staring at me unusually, sure it was sweet and caring but it kinda made me feel self-conscious and I just wanted to cover up my scrawny little body.

He noticed and immediately tightened his grip on me so I was forced to look into his eyes. “You’re beautiful, no matter what anyone else thinks.” He told me sternly, but his eyes were full of...love? I shook the thought away but nodded in consent, I guess I really did have to start believing in myself, but it’s gonna take a while. I had to try at least, for him.

Now we should try and get rid of these erections...

*Caleb’s P.O.V*

Someone knocked on my door before they came in, I grinned as I saw who it was. “Hey, how are you?” I said, unable to wipe the smile from my face – everything was going great right now with my life; I had a loving son, a partner and the perfect pack! Nothing could spoil my mood now.

I made sure the door was locked securely before going round to him for a kiss which ended up to be very brief. I pulled back to see what was wrong but he wouldn’t look at me, “What’s wrong?” I cupped his cheek gently as the boy anxiously bit his lip. Did I do something wrong?

He sighed regretfully which made my heart ache, Oh God, tell me this isn’t what I think it is. “We have to stop,” he deadpans. My heart shattered. But I made sure no to put up any emotion on my face as I stepped out of his ‘caring’ embrace immediately feeling cold with the loss of his heat. I wasn’t going to act like a teenager- I had to be the responsible one in this situation.

After all, it was obvious this would happen sooner or later, just because my mate was gone doesn’t mean he hasn’t got a chance with his – whoever it may be. I nodded wordlessly and walked over to my desk, pretending to look preoccupied with my papers while trying not to cry. Why did this have to happen now?  Just when I start to feel happy it’s always taken from me.

“You should go, someone might get suspicious.”

He blew out a breath of both relief and frustrations guess he was glad to get rid of me, huh?  I finally let he tears slip at that thought and my hands tightened on the papers I was holding, I don’t know what to do anymore, I’m lost without him. Even if this was just a fling, knowing someone was waiting for you at the end of the day always makes it worthwhile.

However what I didn’t anticipate was the fact that he hadn’t actually left yet but gone silent as I felt his familiar arms encircle my small waist, even if I was the big bad Alpha he was still the one to bring me down. He placed his head between my shoulder blades and whispered a muffled, “I’ll miss you.”

“Yeah,” I mumbled miserably. And with that, he left me standing alone once more in a room full of memorises.

Goodbye...Zeke.

O.O I guess you never knew it was him then? Now, if I get a lot of votes I’ll put in a little bit of a Damian beating in the next chapter, but if I don’t think there are enough then no  -_- It has to be the most you’ve ever done.