MSM - Chapter 34

Hopefully this is longer than the last chapter and better than it too... Whatever, anyway if any of you like bxg books could you read my friends? It’s called the roommate. http://www.wattpad.com/story/7998940-the-roomate please read!

*Shane’s P.O.V*

At least half the day had gone by since I had first been brought here, and though my eyes seemed as if they weighed a ton I couldn’t bring myself to fall asleep, his words rang in my head constantly. He’s my brother.

How could someone like my dad who was so gentle and kind have a brother o cruel and harsh, it just didn’t make any sense! No one had come to see us since we’d arrived and we hadn’t been given any food or drink either, for some reason we couldn’t shift either as it seems they had drugged us while we were unconscious.

My wolf paced angrily inside though I knew they were also anxious and worried about our mate too, it didn’t like this situation, not one bit.

Just then there was the sound of metal scraping against the hard concrete floors which hurt my ears, it had been quiet for too long. I hadn’t spoken to my father after he had revealed what...that. I strained my neck to peer around uncomfortably just as my father did and we both froze in shock at the sight before us.

Timothy Adams stood at the doorway.

Except he obviously wasn’t in his human form as he had gone rouge which meant that he would never be able to but he wasn’t alone. Two other wolves equal in size flanked him one to the left and the other to the right.

Their wolves had what seemed like a stretchy material over them so that when they shifted to their human form – which they did – they were clothed. They were a pair of twins with the freakishly largest muscles I had ever seen.

The both looked as if they had been in their fair share of fights with multiple scares all over their faces and crooked broken nose. They both wore completed black and were bold with sharp grey eyes.

My uncle – Tim – growled suddenly and both men strode towards us and began un-cuffing us, what was  he planning, he obviously wasn’t going to let us go after going through so much effort to capture us.  I was right as they didn’t let us go but instead moved us to a different room that looked like a mad scientists lap but it wasn’t as messy. In fact there were only a couple of things there.

There were two beds that you would see in the hospitable that were stripped bare like metal planks with wheels; they stood side by side underneath something that was on top of them. A machine of some sort hung from the ceiling while straps where stuck onto the bed. Tim growled once more but differently and signalled towards he beds, where we were immediately placed down and strapped to the ‘beds’. WE didn’t even try to resist, we were too weak to do so from lack of nutrition.

Suddenly I heard and a dark chuckle came from the wolf as he jumped onto my dad’s bed. He gazed at him in pure fury before swiping his claws across his face leaving bright red blood lines. I gasped and glared pathetically while my father grinded his teeth and growled lowly at his so called brother.

But nothing prepared me for what happened next. The wolf jumped off of his bed and onto mine, his head bowed low as his cold eyes gazed into my own, and a flicker of regret passing through them. Then he spoke.

“If only you hadn’t turned out to be such an abomination, this never would have happened; we could have been a family. It’s your entire fault!” He snarled angrily at me before disappearing off to another room leaving his two bodyguards behind.