MSM - Chapter 12

Chapter 12 and I've reached over 4000 reads! Guys, did I mention how much I love you? No? This much! *stretches arms out and they fall off* O_O that's not supposed to happen...

*Mark's P.O.V*

Finally, I've arrived!

I thought excitedly to myself as I walked up to Shane's small house. I'd been away in England, London for the holidays and a few days after school started but since this town mostly consists of werewolves - and that includes the school staff - I won't exactly get into trouble seeing as the packs Alpha is one of the best friends of my best friends brother and he managed to pull a few strings in order to give me a few extra days off.

Sure I loved it there and learned a lot of things, but I still missed Shane and Alexia, they're kinda the only close family I have left since they're like a brother and sister to me, though sometimes I'm not exactly sure which is which...Even if I use to date on of them we managed to not let it ruin our friendship as we had been a great trio before - the three musketeers!

Anyways, when I rang the doorbell I would usually expect to find Shane, Nick or even Alexia stood there to open the door for me but what I found standing there was something I hoped never to find - or rather meet as this monstrosity was actually a person - My mate. Most people -or supernatural beings to be precise - might jump for joy to find their mate but in case you hadn't noticed, I'm not exactly most people.

Ever since the end of my freshman year I had vowed never to let another man or woman enters my heart again - it was just too risky as I might end up with a shattered heart... again. Although it was only three years ago I don't exactly have a good memory of the person who taught me an important lesson, all I know is that it was a man and I was head over heels in love with him. However, I suppose if someone introduced me to him I'd remember for sure.

We stood their gaping at each other for a full five minutes and all I was thinking was Damn he's hot. Before I came to my senses and rapidly shook my head in an attempt to shake away those inappropriate and unwanted thoughts. I don't want a mate!

I curtly shoved passed him and into the living room where Alexia, Shane and two other guys I didn't recognise where before shrieking, "I'm Home!" Oh. And I forgot to mention that I also live in their house.

"So, who are they?" I gestured to the guy on the sofa, the one with Shane on his lap and the one that had opened the door and just come into the games room, the best I could with all my suitcases. They all seemed strangely familiar. "And who is this oh so gorgeous mate you've been telling me about? Is it the one holding you in his lap?"

Shane flushed beetroot red before nodding shyly which made me smile at him, sometimes he was so cute I just wanted to hug the crap out of him but refrained myself as I'm pretty sure his mate wouldn't like that."His name's Lucas."

My eyes bugged out of my sockets as soon as I recognized the name of our new Alpha - though he hadn't been the Alpha the last time I was here but Shane kept me up to date with pack business. No wonder I recognized him, but what about the other too, and why did I have a bad feeling about remembering the one who opened the door for me.

"And the one behind you is called Elliot while this guy here is Zack - Elliot is the Beta but Zack's just a close friend, everyone, meet Mark, my other best friend!"

My breathing hitched as soon as he told me his name, the name of my mate - Elliot. I thought I would recognise him because he's the beta but it's so much more than that, it's because he was my bully and my first love. Not to mention the last.

Flash Back

"Hey faggot!"

I winced at the vindictive nickname as I banged my locker shut and whirled round to find Elliot Matthews, the boy who had been terrorizing me ever since I discovered my sexuality. The cruel part was it was because of him - I had fallen in love with my god of a bully, not that he knew of course.