Chapter 20- what is this?

Bokuto saw it was 14;57 so got up, eyes still red and puffy from crying but he didn't care it's not like Kuroo was stopping, he was just dropping something off then leaving. He grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around himself to stay warm and to try have some form off comfort. He wrapped over his nose, getting a waft of Akaashi's scent. He sighed deeply, slowly blinking. He gave Eliza a small head scratch as he passed, smiling a little but not a pure Bokuto smile. A saddened one as the retriever licked the boy's hand as he moved it away. He got up and grabbed one of the two hoodies that belonged to Akaashi and left it in her bed.

"there you go El, he's hoodie"

He stood up, smiling as the dog followed and walked down the stairs and went to the front door seeing something had been in fact posted through the letter box. He walked over and picked it up, examining it. The thing was incased in an envelope and upon opening it Bokuto realised it  a letter that was written to him. He held it with a hesitant hand wondering whether he should open the letter it self up. Bokuto held a hand over his mouth as he continued to read the note.sniffling as he tried to held back tears at what he read.

𝒯ℴ 𝒦ō𝓉𝒶𝓇ō,

ℬ𝓎 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓉𝒾𝓂ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓇ℯ𝒶𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈, 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝓅𝓇ℴ𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓁𝓎 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓈ℯ𝒹 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎. 𝐼'𝓂 𝓈ℴ𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝓉ℴ 𝓁ℯ𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓁𝒾𝓀ℯ 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈, 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒷ℯ𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝒯ℴ 𝒾𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝓃ℯ 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓎ℴ𝓊'𝓇ℯ 𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓃ℴ𝓌. 𝐼 𝓀𝓃ℴ𝓌 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉ℴ 𝓁ℴ𝓈ℯ 𝒶 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ𝒹 ℴ𝓃ℯ 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈ℴ 𝓈ℴℴ𝓃 𝒶𝓈 𝓌ℯ𝓁𝓁. 𝐼 𝒹ℴ𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃ℴ𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓌ℴ𝓇𝒹𝓈 𝓉ℴ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓌ℯ𝓇ℯ. 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒹ℴ𝓌𝓃 𝓉ℴ 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇ℯ 𝓂ℯ.

𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓇 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓉ℴ 𝓀𝓃ℴ𝓌 𝐼 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓈ℴ.

𝒦ō𝓉𝒶𝓇ō, 𝐼 𝓃ℯℯ𝒹 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓉ℴ 𝒷ℯ 𝓈𝓉𝓇ℴ𝓃𝑔, 𝐼'𝓂 𝓈ℴ𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝐼 𝓁ℯ𝒻𝓉 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓅𝓁ℯ𝒶𝓈ℯ 𝒹ℴ𝓃'𝓉 𝒽𝒾𝒹ℯ 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎. 𝒦ℯℯ𝓅 𝒷ℯ𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎ℴ𝓊 ℴ𝓀𝒶𝓎?
ℬℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓂ℯ𝓉 𝓂ℯ 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓂 𝓈𝓊𝓃𝓃𝓎 𝒹𝒶𝓎. ℬℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝒹ℯ 𝓂ℯ 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒽ℯ𝒶𝒹 ℴ𝓋ℯ𝓇 𝒽ℯℯ𝓁𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽.

𝐼  𝓀𝓃ℴ𝓌 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝐼 𝑔ℯ𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼'𝓂 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝒶𝒻ℯ 𝓃ℴ𝓌 𝒦ō𝓉𝒶𝓇ō. 𝐼 𝓌ℴ𝓃'𝓉 𝒽𝓊𝓇𝓉 𝒶𝓈 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝓃ℴ𝓌. 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓂ℯℯ𝓉 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 ℴ𝓃ℯ-𝒹𝒶𝓎 ℬℴ𝓀𝓊𝓉ℴ. 𝒪𝓃ℯ 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓃ℴ𝓉 𝓎ℯ𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝒽ℴ𝓅ℯ 𝓃ℴ𝓉 𝓈ℴℴ𝓃 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝓈ℴ 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝓉ℴ 𝓁𝒾𝓋ℯ 𝒻ℴ𝓇. 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷ℯ 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎ℴ𝓊 ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓎 𝓈𝓉ℯ𝓅 ℴ𝒻 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒹ℴℯ𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝑔ℯ𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓃ℴ𝓉 𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎.

𝒫𝓁ℯ𝒶𝓈ℯ 𝓂ℴ𝓋ℯ ℴ𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶 𝓃ℯ𝓌 𝓅ℯ𝓇𝓈ℴ𝓃 𝓉ℴ 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓋ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊'𝓇ℯ 𝒹𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓂 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇ℯ. 𝐼'𝓂 𝓈ℴ𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝐼 𝒸ℴ𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝒷ℯ 𝒶 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉 ℴ𝒻 𝒾𝓉.

𝐼'𝓋ℯ 𝓁ℯ𝒻𝓉 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝑔𝒾𝒻𝓉 𝐼𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓇ℴℴ𝓂 𝐼𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝓃𝒶𝓂ℯ ℴ𝓃 𝐼𝓉. ℳ𝓎 𝓅𝒶𝓇ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓀𝓃ℴ𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒽 ℴ𝓃ℯ 𝐼 𝓂ℯ𝒶𝓃 𝓅𝓁ℯ𝒶𝓈ℯ 𝑔ℴ 𝒸ℴ𝓁𝓁ℯ𝒸𝓉 𝐼𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝒻 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋ℯ𝓃'𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝓇ℯ𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝓅𝓁ℯ𝒶𝓈ℯ 𝓁ℴℴ𝓀 𝒶𝒻𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℰ𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝓂ℯ, 𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁 𝒽ℯ𝓇 𝐼𝓂 𝓈ℴ𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝒽ℯ𝓇. 𝒢𝒾𝓋ℯ 𝒽ℯ𝓇 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ 𝐼 𝒸ℴ𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂ℴ𝓇ℯ.

𝒮𝒽ℯ 𝒹ℯ𝓈ℯ𝓇𝓋ℯ𝓈 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝓌ℴ𝓇𝓁𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒹ℯ𝓈ℯ𝓇𝓋ℯ𝒹 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓈ℯ

ℒℴ𝓉𝓈 ℴ𝒻 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ 𝒜𝓀𝒶𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒾 𝒦ℯ𝒾𝒿𝒾 𝓍

Bokuto wiped the tears from his eyes as he folded the note and left it in his desk drawers where it would be safe and never get lost. He collected himself and grabbed Eliza's lead signalling to the dog they were going for a walk. He clipped her lead to her collar and headed out the house, shutting the door behind him. The boy made his way down the roads and paths that lead him to Akaashi's house.

He didn't think'd be walking this path again but here he was walking it.

He got to the house and rung the doorbell waiting for an answer. He saw Akaashi's parents and decided to if they wanted him to stay and talk since he didn't want to barge in then leave. Seeing they wanted space he explained why he was there collected the box and left.

He eventually arrived home and took the collar off Eliza and hung it up before sitting himself down and opening it. He looked among the items seeing it was a file of photos from some of their meet ups, a dvd copy of Bokuto's favourite film he wanted to get. Among looking Bokuto found a small owl plush confused as to why it was in the box before remembering he told Akaashi his favourite anatomy was Owls. He chuckled slightly as Eliza came over and started to sniff grabbing the toy off Bokuto and walked off.

"Okay you have it then"

He continued to look through the box finding it was all things related to stuff they did together or was said. Bokuto placed most of it back finding a note as he did so placed it to the side as he continued to put the box away, he again stored it in a safe location going back to read the note.

He opened it with a hesitant only seeing one thing written, nothing else. No words of things Akaashi wanted to say, no notes of feelings or anything just something Bokuto assumed was what Akaashi wanted to say to him before he passed away but couldn't.

ℳ𝓎 𝓈𝓉ℴ𝓇𝓎 𝓂𝒶𝓎 𝒷ℯ ℴ𝓋ℯ𝓇 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒸ℴ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓈. ℱℴ𝓇 𝓂ℯ. 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁 𝓂ℯ 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝒷ℴ𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒽ℯ𝓃 𝓌ℯ 𝓂ℯℯ𝓉 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃.