Chapter 5- I can't help it

Bokuto found himself unfocused all day during lessons constantly getting told off for it. He sighed resting his head on the table to watch the board during his maths class, the boy swore his maths teacher was out to get him. She knew about the fact he struggled with a few things, especially maths. He just didn't understand it nor the point of it. He stared at the worksheet they were given answering a few things that he could, that only being a few questions. The teacher started to go through the work asking all the students.

"Bokuto what did you get for question 7".

"I didn't get anything-"

"Bokuto this happens every lessons, get your stuff and move to the front. You can see in the space in front of my desk."

Bokuto had a defeated expression across his face as he collected his stuff and moved to the desk he was told to. He never understood what moving him was meant to do, half the time it stressed him out more and it's not like being sat in front of the teacher was going to suddenly fix everything.

If anything, Bokuto needed someone he trusted sat by him to work through and help him, keep him company. He focused better when he was with people he knew, he sighed putting his head back on the desk seeing his leg was bouncing, his mind running he didn't want to be in the lesson anymore.

The minute maths had ended Bokuto grabbed his stuff and charged out of the room, he checked his phone to see the timetable Akaashi had sent him making his was to English. He was on a mission to collect Akaashi.

He arrived at the first year's class and waited for him outside the door. He watched all the other students file our spotting Akaashi so walked over to him

"Aggasshhhiii"

"Oh Bokuto-San, hello"

"Aggasshhhiii Bokuto is fine no need to be so formal! Come on let's go for the break!"

"If you're sure bokuto-san. Bokuto and okay, less the way"

Bokuto charged off ahead making sure Akaashi was following behind. They got to the canteen and Bokuto grabbed them a table, sitting on the opposite side of Akaashi so the two were facing. Bokuto started to go on a rant about his day so far.

"Then like she moved me, right? So, I sit at the back by the door but she put me at the front desk by her desk so she could watch me which was stressful also I moved diagonally across the classroom."

"But why did she move you? Were you talking in class or-"

"No, I was doing the task she asked us to! Sure, I only answered two of the questions, but I wasn't sure how to and whenever I ask for help, she seems really annoyed at me!"

"I'm sure she's not, it might just be a misunderstanding between you both".

"I guess-" he looked down fighting with his nail beds slightly.

"But if you do feel that way, as in you can't ask your teacher for help I could always help you?"

"Really!"

"Sure"

"if you wouldn't mind, please! Could you!" Bokuto smiled brightly at Akaashi who nodded in response. the two continued to talk before having to go their separate ways due to having other lessons.