chapter seventeen

POV: kyle
We finished getting ready and had twenty minutes left. "Want to walk around for a while?" I asked Johnnie. "Yeah, sure!" He said excitedly. "Okay, let's go" I said taking him by the hand and walking outside. We went to a nearby park and we sat down on a bench. "I'd like to have kids someday" I said as I saw some kids play on the park. "Me too" Johnnie said with a smile. "Maybe when we're older we can adopt kids." I said. "So that means we're getting married?" Johnnie chuckled. "Maybe" I said with a grin and I kissed his cheek. "Hey, it's about time to go" I said getting up and Johnnie did the same. We walked hand in hand to the cafe, we sat at a table outside so Dan and Phil would find us easily. "Hey!" I heard two voices say and I looked back. "Hi!" I said and Johnnie did the same. They sat across from Johnnie and I at the same table. "So, how have you guys been?" I asked. "We've been great, busy but it's good to be out with some friends" Dan said. "Do you guys live here?" Johnnie asked. "No, we live in London, we were just staying for a few weeks. We actually have to be home in three days." Phil said. "Oh, we're on vacation too. We actually leave in three weeks" I said getting a little sad once I notice that I only have a few weeks left with kyle. "It's a shame because Hawaii is such a beautiful place!" Johnnie said with a smile. "It truly is" Dan said.
*time skip to the end of the date because I'm too lazy to write details*
Johnnie and I went to our room and I sat on the bed. "Kyle what's wrong?" Johnnie asks. "Nothing" I said putting on a fake smile. "I know something is wrong, you're sad. I know you more than anyone and you know that!" Johnnie said. "We only have three weeks left together....." I said. Johnnie frowned, "I know but we should be happy with the time we have left" Johnnie said. "I know but what if it doesn't work, our relationship?" I asked him. "It will work out! You love me and I love you! We also have summer vacation and other holidays, we can take turns visiting each other!" Johnnie said putting on a bright smile. "Okay" I said smiling at him. We played in bed and eventually drifted off to bed since it was late.
Here's a short update! Yes those three weeks left means the story will be ending soon. Thanks to those who read this fanfic <3