chapter 16

POV: kyle
"Hey guys!!!" Johnnie said. "Yeah? What do you want?" I asked him. "I'm bored" he said. "Me too" Leda said. "We should do something" Jordan said. "what about truth or dare?" Bryan asked. "Sounds like fun" Alex Ramos said. "Okay! Let's get in a circle!" Johnnie said getting off the couch and sitting on the carpet. "C'mere" Johnnie said patting the spot next to him. "Okay" I said getting up and sitting next to him. "Hurry up you guys, this isn't a two person game!" Johnnie said. "Oh alright!" Jordan said and he walked over to us while the rest of them followed. "I'll start!" Johnnie yelled, why is he being so adorable?? "Alex, the boy, truth or dare?" Johnnie said. I then understood why he was so excited to play. "Dare" Alex Ramos said. "Yay! That's what I wanted you to say. I dare you to call your crush and confess!" Johnnie said. Yup, we both want them to be a thing. This is why I love him, we think alike. "Uh, okay" Alex said blushing. He dialed a number and started calling. "I'm getting a phone call I'll be right back!" Alex Dorame said answering the call. We a giggled. "How could she not know" Leda whispered softly so Alex Dorame wouldn't hear her. "Hello?......why are you calling me you're right next to me!" She said laughing. "W-what??.......I like you too......bye" and the call ended. "The Alex couple!!!!" I yelled. "There's no ship name because you guys have the same name!" Leda said giggling. The two love birds were now as red as tomatoes. "Shouldn't we continue the game?" Alex Dorame asked. "Yeah we should" Alex Ramos said. "Damon, truth or dare?" Alex Ramos asked. "Truth" Damon said. "Is it true that you needed help with talking to [Y/N]? Was lover boy too shy??" Alex said laughing. "How did you know??" Damon said staring at me. "Don't look at me! Just answer the question." I said. "Yes, it's true" he said looking down at the floor so we wouldn't see him blushing. "Kyle, truth or dare?" Damon asked me. "Dare!" I said feeling confident. "I dare you to go in the closet for ten minutes with Johnnie!" Damon said with an evil grin. "I'm guessing that's payback?" I asked him getting. "Yes it is" Damon said. I grabbed Johnnie's hand and dragged him to the closet. "W-wait" Johnnie said but he was too late, we were already at our destination. "So, what do you want to do?" I asked Johnnie. "Rock, paper, scissors!!" Johnnie exclaimed. "Hahaha very funny" I said as he smiled. "Can we just talk?" Johnnie said. "If that's what you want then that's what we'll do" I said. "Kyle, I love you" Johnnie said blushing. "I love you to Johnnie" I said as I kissed his nose. When the ten minutes were up we got out and headed towards the group. "I'm bored" Jordan said. "Me too" [F/N] said. "Yeah, I think we should end the game and do other stuff" I said. "Yeah, that's the best idea" Bryan said. "Bryan let's go to Starbucks" Leda said. "Okay, let's do a double date. Damon and [Y/N], would you two join us?" Bryan said. "Yeah, sure" Damon said and the four left. Jordan and [F/N] went to Jordan's room to play video games and the two Alex went upstairs to watch stuff on Netflix. "Hey, do you know what we should do?" I asked Johnnie. "No, what should we do?" Johnnie asked. " we should call our friends Dan and Phil and ask them if we should double date" I said. "That sounds like a great idea! I'm sure they'll say yes" Johnnie said excited. "........hi, it's kyle. We were wondering if you and Phil would like to double date with Johnnie and I..........okay, that's great..........at a nearby cafe........ Okay, in an hour.........okay then we'll see you there! Bye." I ended the call. "We're leaving in an hour" I told Johnnie and we went to our room to get ready.
Here's another chapter~ Thanks for all the support! Bye <3