chapter 3

POV: Johnnie
The beach wasn't fun at all and we were only there for an hour. It's all Kyle's fault! He kept fighting with me. "You kicked sand all over me!" Kyle said. "No I didn't, I'm not even next to you." We fought over little things, like when I accidentally got sunscreen all over his cat shirt. He had to take it off, he's so muscular. When we got back to the hotel Bryan and Damon told me and kyle to go to their room as soon a we were done showering and changing. Kyle and I went to their room at separate times to avoid another fight. When I got to their room kyle was already there and it was a complete waste of time. All Bryan and Damon did was scream at us. "Can you guys please go a day without fighting? We've only been here for two days and it's already a nightmare." Damon said. "Johnnie I brought you along because I thought that you and kyle would get along just fine but I was guess I was wrong." Bryan said.
POV: Bryan
I seriously thought Kyle and Johnnie would become friends. When they both left mine and Damon's room we both made up a plan to help them get along. I hope our plan works because I don't want my summer to be full of fights.
Hi, sorry for the short chapter. I seriously haven't had any ideas. I will try to make my next chapter longer though. I hope you have a great night, or whatever time of the day it's for you. I hope you guys are liking my story because I honestly think it's really bad XD