chapter two

POV: kyle
I remember how we met perfectly
*back to when they first met*
I was eating cereal for breakfast when I suddenly got a message, it was from my good friend Damon fizzy. He said he had a reservation for a hotel in Hawaii, he told me that he was inviting Bryan stars who was also one of my good friends. Damon said that Bryan was going to bring his roommate along. I accepted the invite even tough I didn't know who Bryan's roommate was, I had never asked if he lived with someone. In the text Damon explained that the plain for Hawaii was taking off in a week and that he'd send me my ticket tomorrow.
*forwarding to a week*
I leave for Hawaii today, I'm so excited! I checked my bag to see if I wasn't forgetting anything. Once I had everything I needed I took a cab to the airport and boarded my plain. After a few hours I landed at the airport in Hawaii. I found Damon right away. "Hi Damon" I said. Damon turned around "hi kyle, it's nice to finally meet you in person." "Yes it is, do you know when Bryan and his roommate will be arriving?" I said. "In about half an hour" Damon said. Half an hour later Bryan and his roommate arrived, "hi guys" Bryan said, there was a guy standing next to him. Damon and I said hi to Bryan and then he introduced us to his roommate Johnnie. I don't think Johnnie likes me but that's fine, I don't really like him.something about Johnnie really bothers me. We got in a cab and rode to the hotel, guess who I had to sit next to. That's right Johnnie, he really bothers me for some reason.
POV: Johnnie
When Bryan and I arrived at the airport Damon was with some guy called Kyle. I don't know why but kyle really annoyed me and I don't think he's happy about me being here. On the ride to the hotel I had to sit next to him and I couldn't stand it! We arrived at the hotel and there were only two rooms reserved. "I'll share a room with Bryan!" Damon exclaimed. I guess that left me with Kyle, I saw that he frowned at the news. We went up to our rooms and there was only one bed, not only did I have to share a room with kyle but I also had to share a bed with him. Hopefully we get along with each other soon because I don't want to spend my whole summer sharing a room and bed with someone I hate. Kyle and I finished unpacking and headed off to Bryan and Damon's room. Damon let us in and asked us if we should go look around, we were all eager to see the wonderful places Hawaii has. We decided to walk and the first thing we saw was a beach, we all agreed that we would go there tomorrow. We found a mall and checked it out, there was a hot topic and we headed inside. I was surprised when a group of girls came up to use and asked if they could take a picture with us, we all obviously said yes.
POV: kyle
While we were in hot topic a group of fans came over to us and we took pictures with them, then they asked if they could take a picture of just me a Johnnie. We said yes "this is a great kohnnie picture!" One of them said excitedly.  "What's kohnnie?" I asked. One of the girls said it was mine and Johnnie's ship name. I smiled even though I wasn't happy about it, the girls said bye and left. After a while we headed outside and continued walking around. We headed off to a McDonalds that we saw, we finished eating and walked back to the hotel. It was getting late so we all went to our rooms, I asked Johnnie if we were going to share the bed "I guess" he said "okay" I responded. The next morning Johnnie and I got in an argument.
"It's not my fault you fell off the bed!" I said.
"Yes it is, you took up so much space that I ended up falling!" He said.
"You said it was okay if we shared the bed"
"Well I didn't know you were going to take over!"
We heared a knock and Johnnie opened the door, it was Bryan. "Can't we all just get along? You two need to stop fighting and get dressed! Did you forget we're going to the beach?" Bryan said. Johnnie and I took turns changing in the bathroom, we didn't say a word to each other.
Chapter two is up! Thanks to those who are reading my fanfiction. I hope you're enjoying it so far.