chapter 11

Pov: Damon
"Hi Damon" kyle said. "Hi kyle, why are you here? You were dancing happily with Johnnie a while ago" I said. "Yeah, but I can't have fun if one of my friends is alone and looking sad. Why do you keep staring at [Y/N]?" Kyle said. "I um...I like her.." I said looking down at the ground. "We knew it!" Kyle said. "W-what?" I asked him. "Johnnie and I kind of suspected that you liked her. You should go talk to her, she's alone and I think she might like you." kyle said. "I probably should! I'll end up regretting it if I don't talk to her" I walked up to [Y/N] and Johnnie with kyle behind me. "Hi guys!" I said. "Hi Damon!" [Y/N] and Johnnie said at the same time which caused us all to giggle. "Hey Johnnie, do you want to go help me with something?" Kyle said. "With what?" Johnnie asked him. "Oh you know that one thing.....just come with me!" Kyle said taking kyle by the hand and walking into the kitchen. "They're so cute together!" [Y/N] said. "Yeah they are" I said with a smile. "Omg I love this song" [Y/N] said. Okay now's my chance I can do this! "I like this song too, would you like to dance?" She nods her head, "yeah!" I take her by the hand and start walking towards the other group of people that were also dancing, she looks really beautiful when she's smiling and having fun.
POV: kyle
We got them together! I love playing cupid, I'm the best matchmaker in the world~ my thoughts were interrupted by Johnnie. "Kyle?" He said. "Yeah babe?" I asked him. "I'm bored do you want to walk around and look for a place where we can play?" Johnnie said seductively. I smirked, "yeah, let's go have a little play date" I said. As we were about to leave the kitchen I heard something in the patio. It was a girl talking to Alex, they are still playing truth or dare with the same six teens but there were only four teens this time. I saw the two missing people come out of the shed in the back. I guess things are heating up. "Alex, truth or dare!?" I heard one of the girls say. "Dare!!!" Alex said. "I dare you to go in the shed with Austin for fifteen minutes!!" The girl said. Johnnie and I looked at each other surprised, we were both eavesdropping. "C'mon Johnnie" I said grabbing Johnnie's hand and running out of the kitchen to the stairs that led up to the second floor. We instantly found a room with a king sized bed. I ran up to the bed and jumped on it, "you're such a child!" Johnnie said sitting on the bed next to me. I stared into his blue eyes, "I love you Johnnie" I wishpered leaning in for a kiss. "I love you too kyle" Johnnie instantly replied. Our lips connected and he kissed me passionately. I pushed Johnnie onto the bed and climb on top of him. We undressed each other until all we had left was our underwear. I was leaning in for another kiss when the door suddenly flew open. "I'm really sorry!" Jordan said. Johnnie's face was bright red, like a tomato. I smirked, "this room is taken but I'm pretty sure you can take [F/N] to another room, this house is really big" I said staring at [F/N] and she blushed. I knew those two would fall in love. Jordan smiled and quickly closed the door. "Where were we?" I said looking down at Johnnie and he giggled. I kissed him again and five minutes later two guys opened the door. "We're really sorry" the guy said, he had a British accent. I should really lock the door.
I wonder who the two British guys are. Hope you enjoyed this update! Bye now ~(^◇^)/