chapter 28

POV: kyle
The next morning  I woke up and got up but then I realized I was naked, I remembered what happened last night and I blushed. If I could I'd do that every night. I went to go take a shower when I finished I opened the door and I saw Johnnie blushing. "Did last night really happen?" He asked. "Yes it did" I said with a smile. "We're leaving today so go take a shower" I said. "Okay" said getting up. "Did you forget you were naked?" I asked looking at Johnnie's body and he blushed. "I did forget! Stop looking at me!" Johnnie said getting as red as a tomato and wrapping the bed sheets around him. After Johnnie finished taking a shower we packed some clothes and headed towards Damon and [Y/N]'s house which was right net to ours. I knocked on the door and Damon opened it. "Hey, guys come in" Damon said. Johnnie and I walked inside. "My furniture will be coming in ten minutes and [Y/N] will be arriving in two hours." Damon said. "Where did she go?" She went to go pack our clothes" Damon said. "She went to her place and then yours?" Johnnie asked surprised. "Yeah, I was scared to let her go alone but we're leaving today so that was the only choice" Damon said. His furniture arrived and we helped him move it around his house then it was time to go to the airport to meet [Y/N]. We found her and we had an hour left until our flight took off so we decided to go get some subway. When we finished eating we got back to the airport and flew to Hawaii. "This week went by really fast" I said as I cuddled with Johnnie in our seats. "They did and we will only be staying in Hawaii for one more week." Johnnie said. "Yeah, but when we come back we'll be living with each other" I said kissing his cheek. "I love you" Johnnie said. "I love you more" I said kissing his lips. Our flight landed within minutes and we took a cab to the house. We called Bryan letting him know that we were on our way and he said he'd be waiting outside. We arrived and we all ran to Bryan. "It's so great to see you guys!" Bryan said. "I hope you didn't get leaf pregnant while we were gone" Damon said. "Not yet" Bryan said and we all walked into the house. "Where's Leda?" I asked. "We decided to eat outside in the backyard today" Bryan said walking to the kitchen, and Lead was cooking. "Smells good!" Johnnie said. "Leda!" [Y/N] said and Leda walked towards us. "I've missed you guys!" Leda said and then hugged [Y/N]. The two girls walked to the stove finish cooking while Bryan set up a table that was in the backyard. Damon, Johnnie, and I got the drinks and dishes and gave them to Bryan. "I wish everyday was like this" I said. "Eating in the backyard?" Damon asked. "No, being with you guys" I said. "But it will be like this everyday. We live next to Damon and across the street from Bryan" Johnnie said with a smile, I love his smile. We ate and caught up with each other. I got dark and we were all tired so we decided to head upstairs and sleep. The mansion was located near a ocean so we secured to use one of the ships and hang out for a while. "I can't wait for tomorrow" Johnnie said excitedly. "We should sleep so you won't be tired tomorrow" I said patting a spot next to me. Johnnie got in bed next to me and we quickly fell asleep.
I know this isn't a good chapter but whatever. Thanks to those who always read and vote for my chapter! Thanks for reading <3 bye~