chapter five

POV: Johnnie
I can't look at kyle, it's too hard looking at him. The more that I think of him the more I blush. I don't know what I'm feeling anymore, everything changed. The more I got to know kyle the more my feelings grew. I thought I hated him but now I don't know what I'm feeling. When we were in Bryan and Damon's room talking kyle told me a lot about himself and he was smiling, his smile was so beautiful. He seemed really happy, I liked seeing him that way. I can't be gay, or am I gay for kyle? The sudden change of feelings make me very uneasy. I looked over at Kyle who was now on his phone. "I'm going to sleep now" I say. "Okay I guess I'll also sleep now too, are we going to properly share the bed now?" Kyle says with a smile. "I guess" I say my stomach filling with butterflies as the thought of us sharing a bed floods my mind. I make my way to the bathroom to get ready to sleep.
POV: kyle
Things have grown extremely awkward between Johnnie and I. I get ready for bed wondering if things won't be awkward tomorrow. To be honest I feel strange when I'm near Johnnie, like as if I get butterflies in my stomach. I'm glad I got to know him better but whenever I see him smiling I can't stop myself from thinking that he's absolutely adorable! Wait, did I just call Johnnie adorable? I'm not gay, or am I? He's making me feel strange and I can't say that I don't like it because I do. "I'm going to sleep goodnight!" I say as I run and jump onto the bed. "You're such a child, goodnight!" Johnnie says with a laugh. I feel Johnnie climb into the bed and before I knew it we were both fast asleep.
~•several hours later•~
I wake up in Johnnie's arms, he looks so adorable sleeping! I think I'm really falling for him. Not wanting to leave his embrace I fall asleep again. Minutes later I wake up to a blushing Johnnie who quickly pulls away from me. I go over to Johnnie and give him a hug, "good morning sleeping beauty." I whisper into his ear. Johnnie's face turns bright red. "I was just joking Johnnie." I say with a laugh. He gets up and punches me playfully "don't do that!" He says, still blushing. "Should we call Bryan and make him buy us breakfast?" I say with a devilish grin. "Sounds good to me" Johnnie says with a smile. I call Bryan and he tells us to meet him in his room in about twenty minutes. Eighteen minutes later I tell Johnnie we should start walking over to Bryan's room but he won't get up. "Johnnie if you don't hurry up our food will get cold." I say. "But I'm so comfortable, I don't want to get up!" Johnnie says. I walk over to the bed "one....two.....three..." I say before I  quickly pick up Johnnie carrying him bride style. "Put me down Kyle! I'm completely capable of walking to their room by myself!" Johnnie says. "Nope, I'm not letting you go. What if you run back to the bed?" I ignore Johnnie who won't stop arguing. I open the door and start running to the other boy's room. When we get there I knock on the door and Damon opens it, "kyle what on earth are you doing?" Damon asks. Bryan sees Johnnie in my arms and quickly takes a picture of us. "Bryan you better not-" I'm cut off by Bryan. "Too late the picture is already on Twitter!" Bryan says. I drop Johnnie on the floor to check my twitter, the kohnnie shippers are going crazy! "Ow, why'd you drop me??" Johnnie asks. "Check your twitter" I quickly respond. "What the fuck Bryan? Kyle and I will never stop getting notifications now! All the fans are going wild!!" Johnnie says. All Bryan can do is laugh at the situation.
POV: Johnnie
The kohnnie fans have finally calmed down after three hours! After breakfast we filmed a 'Q & A' video.

Kyle: "is kohnnie real?" I walk over to Johnnie and pick him up.

Johnnie: "yup! Kohnnie is real! Just
kidding!"

All the fans kept asking if kohnnie was real but we told them we were only friends. Even though I liked Kyle I couldn't let him know, what if he doesn't feel the same? I dont want to be rejected so I'd rather stay just friends.
Hi, I hope you liked chapter five! I'm sorry for making the boys fall in love with each other so quickly but I really want the whole kohnnie thing to start! I'm so impatient :p