chapter thirty three

POV: kyle
"Kyle kyle! Jordan and [F/N] will be here soon. Let's get up!" Johnnie said. "Okay fine" I said getting up and rubbing my eyes. "We should go on a picnic with everyone!" Johnnie said. "After we get our rings" I said. "Oh yeah, I forgot" Johnnie said. "Let's get changed" I said heading towards the closet and taking out some black skinny jeans. We finished getting ready and headed towards a jewelry store and looked at various wedding rings. "I like those" Johnnie said pointing at some silver rings with three small diamonds, they were simple but pretty. "We'll take them" I said. We bought the rings and headed back home. "You'll be Mrs. Hall soon" I said joking. "It's Mr. Hall, wait who said we'd be using your last name?" Johnnie asked. "I proposed!" I said. "Fine, alright" Johnnie said "I love you too" I said kissing his cheek. "Do you think they are here yet?" Johnnie asked. "Let's go check" I said and we walked next door. I knocked on the door and Damon opened it. "ARE THEY HERE YET?" Johnnie screamed from behind me. "YES WE ARE" I heard Jordan scream. "JORDAN!" Johnnie screamed as he ran into the house. "Excuse his rudeness" I said as Damon let me in. "JOHNNIE" Jordan screamed and they ran to each other and hugged. I pulled Johnnie away from Jordan. "Is somebody jealous?" Jordan asked with a grin on his face. "Shut up!" I said. "Aww, you're so cute" Johnnie said as he pat my head and then hugged me. "Awww, both of you are so cute" everyone said. "Hey guys, we should go on a picnic!" Johnnie said. "That sounds great! Are we inviting Leda and Bryan?" Jordan asked. "Yes we will" I said. "We'll make the food!" [Y/N] and [F/N] said. "Johnnie and I will bring the blanket" I said. "I'll ask Bryan to bring forks, spoons, and plastic knives" Johnnie said. We called Bryan and he agreed, Johnnie and I went back home. "Hey Johnnie, your mom is coming over tomorrow" I said as he got the blanket. "Oh yeah, I'll ask Bryan to drive us over to the airport. "I can't wait to meet her" I said. "I can't wait to see her again." Johnnie said. "Okay now let's go!" Johnnie said and we headed to a nearby park with the others. We ate and talked. "Did you guys invite the Alex couple?" Damon asked. "Yes we did" Johnnie said. "What about Jeydon and Samm?" Bryan asked. "We invited them too" I said. "Great! We'll all be together again" Leda said. After a few hours we decided it was time to go home. "Hey Johnnie, the house is a mess again clean it up while I get the guest room ready" I said once we got home. "Okay" Johnnie said as I walked upstairs to fix up the guest room. We cleaned the house the whole afternoon and it was nice and clean. "We're finally finished!" Johnnie said as he sat on the couch. "Yay" I said sitting down next to him. "Do you think your mom will like me?" I asked. "Yes she will" Johnnie said poking my cheek. I kissed him on the lips and I got up to get ready for bed. "It's only nine" Johnnie said. "I'm tired" I replied. "Okay" Johnnie said.
I just noticed that Johnnie and kyle are too young to get married in my fanfic, I should've made them older. We will just pretend that it's okay for them to get married.