chapter thirty five

This is the last chapter ;-; I'll miss writing this. P.s. there is smut in this chapter
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

POV: kyle
"C'mon Johnnie hurry up! Our flight is leaving soon, we must go" I said growing impatient. "Okay, I'm going" Johnnie said as he packed the last thing in his suitcase. "Let's go" I said grabbing my phone and throwing a small box into my suitcase.

("Box"   (  ¬ ω¬) ) 

We said goodbye to our parents and got out of the house, we took a cab to the airport and we ran inside once we got there. "Two minutes" Johnnie said as we speed walked. We boarded our flight and flew to Hawaii, it would be magical because that's where we fell in love. "I can't wait" Johnnie said holding my hand. "I can't wait to have fun" I said smirking. "Me too" Johnnie said as he kissed me.

~•time skip•~

We landed and took a cab to the hotel we would be staying at. It was night time so I decided the fun would start now. "There's a great view here!" Johnnie said looking out the window. "You're the only view I see" I said getting the box out of my suitcase and left it on the nightstand next to the bed. I made my way over to Johnnie and gently kissed his neck. "Kyle" Johnnie moaned when I found his soft spot, I left him a hickey before I kissed him on the lips and he deepened the kiss, we started making our way to the bed and I was now on top of Johnnie and we started making out I slid my tongue across his bottom lip and our tongues danced with each other. Johnnie stuck his hand into my shirt and slid it up and down my chest. I grinded a bit on Johnnie causing an erection to grow between us. We started undressing quickly and we were both naked within seconds. I kissed Johnnie and slowly made my way down to his hard member. I jacked him off for a while, "kyle, I'm goi-" Johnnie said and I cut him off by quickly kissing him and I went back to his member and put his full length in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down, I slid my tongue around his tip until he finally came in my mouth and I swallowed. I flipped him over and put on a condom before I entered him slowly, I started thrusting in and out of him without letting him adjust to my size. "K-kyle go f-faster" Johnnie moaned. My pace increased and I was eventually banging into him. "Johnnie, I love you so much" I said before pulling out of him before I came. We were now lying in bed beside each other with a blanket over us. "This is like a fairy tail" Johnnie said. "I guess we can say it all started once upon a kohnnie" I said hugging him.

Thanks to those who have made it this far. I know the smut was horrible, I'm just not good at writing that. I enjoyed writing this and if any of you gave suggestions on what I should write next please comment them :) bye~