Update On Their Life

POV: writer
It's been two years since Johnnie and Kyle have married. They have adopted two kids, a beautiful girl and a handsome boy. The girl's name is Rose and she's five years old, she has blonde curly hair and light blue eyes. The boy's name is Jason and he has light brown hair and green eyes, he is seven years old. They still live in LA and they still live in the same house but now they have two dogs and one cat.

POV: Kyle
It was a nice bright sunny day so Johnnie and I decided to take Rose and Jason to the park that was near our house. We walked over to the park and the kids ran towards the huge playground.

"Kids, be careful!" Johnnie yelled worried that the kids would trip and fall. "Johnnie, don't worry. They'll be fine." I said rubbing his back. "They could trip and hurt themselves" Johnnie said. "They've come to the park many times before and they've been perfectly fine." I said with a warm smile.

Johnnie being as stubborn as ever continued to argue. "Last week Jason fell off of the swing and he scratched his knee. He wouldn't stop crying" Johnnie said. "And who was supposed to be pushing him?" I asked. "I was...." Johnnie said. "We bought the kids after that incident and they were happy" I said kissing his cheek.

"Well, I guess you're right" Johnnie said giving up. "Like always" I said with a playful smile. "I'm the one who's always right!" Johnnie protested. "I just proved you wrong like a minute ago" I said. "It was just that one time" Johnnie said crossing his arms over his chest.

"What about that one time when you blamed the dogs for that broken vase when it was actually Rose who broke the vase when she was curious about the butterfly pattern on it?" I asked. "Fine it was twice but that one time you thought I stole your beanie when it was actually Jason. Who was wrong then?" Johnnie asked with a confident smile.

"You know what? We're both equally wrong" I said wanting to end the little competition. "No we aren't there can only be one winn-" I interrupted Johnnie by kissing him. A few seconds later we pulled apart and I smiled. "Fine. We're both equally wrong." Johnnie said pouting.

"We'll continue that kiss later at night after the kids have fallen asleep." I said playfully. "Speaking about the kids, where are they?" Johnnie asked. I panicked and looked around. How could we forget about the kids?

Johnnie and I decided to walk over to the park and search for them. "This is all your fault" I said as I picked up a rock. "Well they aren't here" I said. "Why would the kids be under a rock?" Johnnie asked. "They could've transformed into Patrick" I said with a smile. "This isn't sponge Bob Kyle, stop joking around and help me look for our kids" Johnnie said emphasizing "our".

"Okay, okay. I'll be serious" I said. I searched for them in the sandbox but they weren't there, I looked in the plastic tubes but they we're there either, I looked near the monkey bars but they also weren't there. "Have you found them yet?" I asked Johnnie. "No, not yet" Johnnie said. "We're so irresponsible!" I said on the verge of tears.

"They have to be here, those kids are obedient and they love us so they wouldn't just leave us" Johnnie said trying to cheer me up. "You're right, let's just keep searching" I said and we walked around for a bit.

~•Ten Minutes Later•~

"There they are!" I said pointing at the small turtle pond. "I see them, let's go" Johnnie said dragging me over to them. "Kids!" We yelled and they got scared. "Johnnie catch rose!" I yelled as I saw our poor girl slip and almost fall into the dirty water. "Got you" Johnnie said carrying her and Rose giggled.

"Can we get ice cream?" Jason asked. "Sure dude" I said giving him a peace sign which he returned. I ruffled his hair and we walked over to the nearest ice cream parlor.

"I want strawberry!" Rose said excitedly as we arrived. "I want chocolate!" Jason said after her. "We'll take vanilla" I said looking over at Johnnie. "Coming right up" the man behind the counter said.

We got our ice cream and started walking back home. Once we were home we opened the door and the dogs ran to us excitedly while the cat just sat there staring at us.

~•Time Skip•~

It was now night time and the kids were sound asleep. "They look like angels" I said as I looked at them sleeping peacefully. "We should let them sleep now" Johnnie said with a smile. "Okay" I said closing the door quietly and walking over to our room.

Johnnie fell asleep on our bed before I could say anything. 'Well I guess we can have fun some other day' I thought as I crawled into the bed next to him. "I love you" I whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek.

Hey!! I decided to make a little update on their life, I hope you all liked this bonus chapter and it was requested. And how amazing would it be to be adopted by kohnnie? Well, that'll be all now, bye :)

once upon a kohnnieजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें