chapter 8

Hey! It's your lazy author here! I'm back, and with another late chapter (`っ3-') I'm so sorry. No one commented a guys name so I paired you up with Damon! Yay.
[R/N] is you and [F/N] is the name of one of your friends! Now on to the story~
POV: Damon
The party is tomorrow, the boys and I already have enough money to buy half of the plane tickets our friends need. They boys are at the grocery store buying food for the party and for today because our guests will be flying in today. I heard a knock on the door, I think the boys are back. "You guys came home earlier than I expected, do you guys need help bringing back groceries?" I said. "No, these are all the groceries that we bought" Bryan said. Each boy is carrying two grocery bags. "Are you sure that's enough food" I asked them. "Yeah, some people aren't coming anymore. The people who are coming will be Alex Dorame and two of her friends, Jeydon and his girlfriend, Austin, Jordan, and Bryan's special guest Leda." Johnnie said. "Wow, a lot of people cancelled. I guess they must not like planes" I said with a laugh. I checked the time, the guest will be arriving in 35 minutes. "Hey guys shouldn't we head over to the airport now?" I asked them. Kyle takes out his phone, "yeah we should get going now" he says. Since Bryan and I are the only ones with a license so we take our cars that we rented for the time that we'd be here and drive off to the airport. We arrived with ten minutes to spare, I texted Jordan telling him that we were near the entrance. A few minutes later they arrive and I instaly saw Jordan's fluffy hair. "Hello, welcome to Hawaii!" I said with a big grin while waving at the crowd of teens and Jordan the only grown up. I saw two girls I didn't know, those must be Alex's friends. I walked up to them and introduced myself. "Hi, I'm Damon!" I say while smiling. "Hi, I'm [R/N] and that's [F/N]." The girl on Alex's left said, and she's really beautiful. I asked Alex if she'd like to go back to the hotel in my car with her friends and they said yes, Jordan tags along. "Bryan I can't fit anymore people in my car" I said looking at Bryan. "Okay, then I'll take, Jeydon, Samm, Leda, and Austin. Kyle and Johnnie could take a taxi back to the hotel." Bryan says. "That sounds great with me" kyle says hugging Johnnie from behind. "Save that for later" I told kyle with a smirk and everyone laughed while the two love birds turned red. We show the guests to their rooms when we get back to the hotel. Jordan really hit it off with [F/N], I guess we'll be seeing them together tomorrow. I was really happy when I got [R/N]'s phone number, I hope she likes me. "The rooms have two beds, the girls will be sharing a room and the boys will share another room. I hope you enjoy staying here." I told them. We all head to our rooms and let the guests get unpacked.
Sorry for the short update I'll try to update again tomorrow. I hope you guys like the fact that I put you with Damon and I'm sorry this chapter didn't contain anything kohnnie related.