chapter 34

POV: Johnnie
The next morning I woke up and I was really excited because my mom would come today, I'm sure she'd like kyle and if she doesn't it's too late because I'm already going to marry him in a few days. "Hey kyle wake up" I said shaking him. "Yeah, I'll get up now" kyle said with a sleepy tone in his voice. "We need to hurry, we slept in" I said checking the time on my phone. "What time is it?" Kyle asked putting on some jeans. "My mom's arriving in about twenty minutes" I said putting on a shirt. "I'm going to call Bryan" kyle said as he finished getting ready. We met up with Bryan and he drove us to the airport. "MOM!" I yelled as we got to the airport. "Johnnie" my mom said running towards me and hugging me. "I've missed you" she said. "I've missed you to" I said as we pulled apart from our hug. "And you must be kyle!" My mom said looking at him. "Yes mom, this is Kyle. Kyle this is my mom" I said. We got in the car, my mom said hi to Bryan and we drove home. "By Bryan thanks for the ride I said as he went to his house. "I'll show you to your room" I said walking to my mom's room with her and kyle followed behind us with her luggage.

~•time skip•~

"Today's the wedding" I said waking up kyle. "Is it really today?" Kyle asked excited. "Yes it is" I said. "I thought today would never come. I got a call and answered it. "Oh hi [Y/N]........you're already setting up the room for the after party?........that's great! Thank you.......okay well the wedding is in two hours we still have time......okay, bye" I said hanging up. "You need to get dresses up, I'll meet you at the alter." I said kissing kyle. "Okay" kyle said and he left.

POV: kyle
I got dressed up and I went to the church we'd be getting married in. I was with Bryan, Damon, Jordan, Leda, [Y/N], and [F/N]. We didn't have a flower girl so the bridesmaids would be throwing them. "Hi guys!" I heard Alex Dorame say. "Alex!" All the girls said running up to her. "Good timing" I said. "For what?" She asked. "Can you be the flower girl?" I asked. "Yeah, sure" she said. "What about us?" Leda asked. "You guys will just do what regular bridesmaids do" I said. "I can be the ring bearer, if you don't already have one" Alex Ramos said walking into the church. "No, we don't have one" I said. "Thanks for the help you two" I said to them and the girls left to go meet up with Johnnie. "Okay everyone, to your places" I said. People started coming in and taking their seats, they all wore blue like it said in the invitation. Alex Dorame came in throwing flowers and then the rest of the girls came in with Johnnie behind them and his mom next to Johnnie.

(I have no idea how wedding work so I'm sorry if that was bad :/ )
~•time skip•~

We drove to the after party and had fun with our friends and family, after the part we went to our house to pack up our things for our honeymoon. We were going to the place where we first met.

Sorry for not updating lately, but here's today's update!