chapter 18

POV: Johnnie
The next morning I woke up and smiled. "Hey Kyle wake up!" I said as I gently shook him. "What?" He asked still half asleep. "Wake up" I said shaking him more. "Yeah, I'm awake now" he said sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "I'm bored, let's go do something with everyone else!" I said. "Johnnie it's six a.m. calm down, I'm sure everyone else is still asleep. Why are you so hyper today?" Kyle said. "I don't know, I just don't want to waste these three weeks we have left." I said looking at the bed sheets. "Okay, fine. Let's wake everyone up and go out for breakfast, then we can go to the mall and to the movies later." Kyle said getting up from the bed. "Okay, but first I'm going to shower" I said and instantly regretted saying that last part. Kyle smirked, "will you need assistance in there?" I blushed, "no I will not" I managed to say and ran in the bathroom. I locked the door and got undressed, I was getting in the shower but then the door flew open. "Kyle!" I screamed as I reached for the towel to cover up. "I was just looking for my beanie" kyle said. "It's on your head!!!" I screamed and he touched his head. "Oh, I didn't know" kyle said trying to play dumb. "Yeah you didn't know" I said sarcastically. "How did you open the door when it was locked?" I asked him. "It was locked?" Kyle asked trying to play dumb again. "Kyle, I'm not stupid. I know you just wanted to see this hot body" I said striking a pose that made the towel fall. "Shit" I mumbled as I reached for the towel. Kyle was now laughing and I got annoyed. "Are you sure you don't need help in the shower?" He asked one last time. "No" I said as I pushed him out of the bathroom. I closed the door and I didn't even bother locking the door this time. Once I finished showering I got out and kyle showered. I walked out of the room and knocked on Bryan's room door. "Hi" Leda said with a smile, I forgot they shared a room. "Kyle and I wanted to know if you guys wanted to go out for breakfast" I said. "Yeah! That sounds great. Do the others know?" She asked. "Nope, I was going to ask them next" I said. "Okay then I'll wake up Bryan" Leda said. "Okay, see you later" I said and walked off towards the other's rooms.
POV: kyle
When I finished showering I walk outside excited to tell Johnnie something but he wasn't in the room, I frowned and sat on the bed. "where did you go?" I whispered to myself. Minutes later Johnnie walked in. "Everyone is getting ready, we'll be leaving soon" Johnnie said. "Okay that's great!" I said getting up and hugging him. 'I'll tell him later' I thought. "They might be ready by now so let's go outside" Johnnie said. "Okay" we walked out of the room to go meet the others.

once upon a kohnnieजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें