chapter thirteen

POV: kyle
"Oh I'm Dan and that's Phil" the one with brown hair said. "Well hello Dan and Phil" I said. "You can go get your phone, do you need help looking for it?" Johnnie said. "No, I'm pretty sure I know where it is" Dan said going up the stairs. "The party last night was great!" Phil said. "Thanks, we didn't plan for more people to show up but-" I was interrupted by Alex. "It was so much fun when all the extra people showed up!" She said holding Austin's hand. After a while of talking with Phil we found out so much about him and Dan, they are a couple who have YouTube channels and they have a radio show. "I got it" Dan said holding up his phone. "Sorry for intruding" Phil said. "It's okay" I said with a smile. Johnnie and I exchanged phone numbers with the couple and they left. "Hey guys I had an idea last night" Jordan said. "What idea?" We all asked. "Well I was hoping we could start a YouTube channel together" Jordan said. "Sounds cool" Bryan said. "Well I originally planned for the members of the channel to be Bryan, Johnnie, Alex, kyle, Austin, and Alex Ramos but he's always busy so I was going to ask Jeydon to be in it instead." Jordan said. "That's a great idea! But what days will we be each be uploading videos and what will the YouTube channel be called?" Austin asked. "Hmm, what about 'you're smile escape'? The viewers of the YouTube channel will obviously be smiling at some of our videos" Johnnie said. "Nah, everyone is using digital devices these days so the channel should have the word digital in it" Bryan said. "What about my digital escape?" Jordan said. "Yeah that sounds great!" We all agreed. Leda, [Y/N], [F/N], and Damon all headed to the backyard to hang out while the rest of us stayed and discussed about the new channel we would all create. "We should choose the schedule, like who's going to post videos on what day" Alex said. "Yeah, but should we call Jeydon to ask him if he'd like to start the channel with us first?" I asked. "Yeah we should" Bryan said. Jordan called Jeydon. "hey Jeydon! Bryan, Johnnie, kyle, Alex, Austin, and I are going to start a YouTube channel together and we were wondering if you'd like to be in it......okay, that's great. What day would you be able to post videos on?........okay, sounds great. I'll let everyone know!.......k, bye." And the phone call ended like that. "Okay, so Wednesday is taken" Jordan said. "I'll choose Monday" Alex said. "I'll take Saturday" Johnnie said. "I choose Tuesday!" I said. "I want Thursdays" Jordan said. "Sunday will be my days" Austin said. "I guess that leaves me with Fridays" Bryan said. "The first video will be posted 11.28.14, we'll start off with Bryan's video" Jordan said. "Yeah sounds great!" We all said excitedly.
Short update :p this is the rest of chapter 12 with a few sentences added to it, thanks for reading <3