chapter fifteen

POV: Alex Ramos
The door opened and the boys came in. "Hi" they all said. "Welcome back" I said with a smile. "Where did the girls go?" Damon asked. "They went to change" I said. "Okay!" They said. "Should we make breakfast for them?" Bryan asked. "I'm sure that would make them happy!" Jordan said. "You guys can make breakfast for them but I'm going to cook breakfast for Johnnie!" Kyle said kissing Johnnie's cheek and Johnnie blushed. I smiled and had a fangirl moment. "When did it happen??" I asked. "Not so long ago" kyle said with a smile. "Shouldn't we go to the kitchen now?" Johnnie said wanting to change the subject. "Don't be shy" I said. "Whatever" Johnnie said rolling his eyes as we all went to the kitchen. A few minutes later the smoke alarm went off and the girls all came running into the kitchen. "What the hell is going on?" Leda asked. "Yeah, and why does it smell like burnt food?" [Y/N] said. "Uh, food..." Damon said. "We were trying to cook breakfast for you girls" I said. "Awwww that's so sweet!!!" They all said and giggled. Leda ran to Bryan and hugged him while [Y/N] went up to Damon and kissed his nose and [F/N] kissed Jordan's cheek. "Awkward" I whispered walking up to Alex the girl and she goggled. "Okay, I think that's enough" Alex Dorame said. "Sorry!" All the couples said in unison. "Why don't we just order takeout?" Johnnie asked. "Yeah, sounds like a good idea" we all said. "Why is are there like ten burnt pancakes in the oven?" [Y/N] asked. "And there is Bacon in the microwave" Leda said. "Eggs in the toaster?" [F/N] asked. "We need to clean up!" Alex the girl said. "Yeah....." All us boys said.
POV: kyle
We finished cleaning the mess and we went to the living room to watch American horror story on Netflix. I feel bad for Alex the girl, Austin was so cold to her. I got a phone call, "I'll be back" I said to the group as I got up to answer the phone. "Hello?.........oh, hi..........what........you can't?.......okay, well if you can't then that's okay..........no, it's fine.........don't worry about it, bye" I walked back into the living room. "Who were you talking to?" Johnnie asked. "Austin" I said. "Oh" Johnnie said. Alex the girl got up and walked upstairs. "I'll go talk her her" Alex Ramos said. "What did he want?" Leda asked. "He said he can't be in my digital escape anymore" I said. "Well, why don't we ask Alex Ramos to be in my digital escape?" Jordan said. "Yeah! That's a good idea!" Bryan said. "We'll ask him when he gets back. We waited for him to come back and ten minutes later Alex came back, both of them. "Hey Alex do you want to be in my digital escape?" Johnnie asked. "Yeah! You should be in it!" Alex the girl said hugging his arm. "I don't know, I'll think about it." Alex Ramos said and they sat on the couch next to each other. 'Are they a thing now?' I asked myself.
I am curious to find out who will actually be taking Austin's part in my digital escape. Thanks for reading! :)