chapter nine

POV: kyle
I woke up and smiled, I still can't believe I get to wake up every morning to Johnnie's adorable face. I kissed his cheek and he woke up. "Good morning kyle" Johnnie said while rubbing his eyes. "It's 6:43 a.m. should we wake up Bryan and Damon? We need to start cooking for the party" I said. "We can't cook" Johnnie said with a laugh. "We could if we tried" I said. Someone knocked on the door and I got up to open it. "Good morning! Is there anything we can do to help for the party?" [R/N] said. Leda, Samm, Alex, and [F/N] were with her. "We were just about to call Bryan, should we all just walk to his room?" I asked. "Yeah sure, that would be great!" Alex said. Johnnie and I quickly got dressed and escorted the girls to Bryan and Damon's room. I knocked on the door and Damon opened it. "Uh, shouldn't you put some clothes on?" I asked him. Damon looks at what he's wearing, just boxers and he quickly turns bright red when he saw that the girls were with us. "Uh, yeah I guess I should....." Damon said while quickly closing the door. A few minutes later he opens the door again and lets us in. The girls giggled as they saw Bryan sleeping on the couch, we make our way to the tiny kitchen and start cooking. I dropped a plate and the noise woke Bryan up. "Hey what's going on Damon?" Bryan asks getting up from the couch. "Shouldn't you put put some clothes on?" Johnnie asks Bryan and he looks at me with a grin, I was supposed to ask that... Bryan saw that he was in his boxers and he turns as red as Damon did earlier when he realized that the girls were with us. "Yeah, I'll just go change now..." He says quickly taking a pile of clothes with him to the bathroom. A few hours later all the food is prepared. We all head to our rooms and change, except for Bryan and Damon who were already there. "Hey Johnnie, now that we're alone do you want to have some fun?" I asked. Johnnie smiled, "depends on what your meaning of fun is" he says. I walk up to the bed and lay down, "never mind I'm really tired" I said. "What? It's not even time to sleep! It's noon!!" Johnnie protested and started walking to the bed. Johnnie was next to me now and all I could do was stare into his beautiful blue eyes, "goodnight" I said as I quickly turned the other way. "Kyle! You're the one who wanted to have fun, just turn aro-" I quickly turned around and kissed him, he kissed back and the kiss grew more passionate and hungrier for more. I was about to take off his shirt but someone knocked on the door. "Ugh someone always has to ruin the moment!" I groaned and Johnnie got up to open the door laughing. "It's not like I was going to let you much to me" he says with a smirk. He opens the door and it was Jordan. "Hi guys!" He says while walking inside. "Hi jordan, should we call the others and start partying in Bryan and Damon's room?" Johnnie asks. "Well my grandma owns a huge house that she uses for vacations and it's only fifteen minutes away from here, I was wondering if we should use her house for the party. We would all be the only ones there" Jordan says. "Really? That's great!" I said while taking out my phone to call Bryan. I called Bryan and he said that would be great. I called the others letting them know about the change in plans. "Do you have the keys to the house?" I asked Jordan. "Always!" He says taking out some keys. "She also has two cars in the garage we could use, I could take a cab and bring Austin with me so we could bring back the cars" he says. "Yeah, that would be great!" Johnnie said. Half an hour later the two boys come back with the cars. "Should we load the cars with the stuff?" Austin asks. "We should probably decide who's going in each car first." I said. "Bryan will take Leda, Samm, and Jeydon. Austin, you can take Alex, kyle, and me. Jordan can take [R/N], [F/N], and Damon. Bryan and Jordan can take the food in their cars and you can take the party supplies." Johnnie said to Austin. "Okay, then I'll call Bryan and tell him our plans" Jordan says. We all pack the things in the car and drive off to the house, once we get inside we decorate the place and heat up the food we made earlier. We put on some music and pierce the veil started playing. We were dancing and having a great time, then we hear a loud knock on the door.
Here's another chapter! I hope you liked it. I hope it was long enough to please you guys! (That's what she said.) Yeah I'm sorry for that, I'm so immature ._. Okay well bye and the next chapter will be up soon!