Baby pinguins

=============================Kaoru=================================================

I stared at Akio's back in pain. Ever since We came to mexico he has been leaving my side more and more.

However I really can't say anything because I am also hiding things from him as well. Faust is close by and I know that if i let my guard down he will take Akio and kill him.

I patted Akio's head in sorrow.  I love Akio with all my heart and I don't want anything to hurt him but, aren't I doing just that?

Is my selfishness to keep him to myself keeping us apart. I don't like it when he talks to other men and I hate it when he talks to women and I isolate him even though i know it's wrong.

In the morning I left and when I went to the meeting everyone was baring their teeth. I leapt at the first wolf and my teeth sank into his flank and it yelped and that is when all hell broke loose.

=============================Akio================================================

"Look Faust there are some baby pinguins!" I pointed at a baby pinguin of his mothers feet and Faust only laughed.

"Aren't they cute?" He asked and I smiled and agreed with him. Faust had invited me to the zoo and I am glad that I took up his offer.

I would have been alone in that awful hotel anyways so I might as well have fun here.

"Do you want one?" He gestured to the pinguins and I blushed. "I can't. I mean it needs  to be with its mother and it's just a baby. I cant' be so cruel as to take it away from it's mother. It just isn't right and I don't think that the zoo will sell you one."

Faust smiled warmly at me and for some reason I felt that he was sad inside. He sat down and without thinking i hugged him.

He stiffened and I ruffled his hair and still didn't let go. I felt a warm wetness on my shoulder and I kept on ruffling his hair.

"It's alright. I don't know whats going on but, It's alright." I soothed and I felt a warm hand on my back.

Keeping me still and stopping me from moving.

"Now are you hungry? I am hungry for some tortas al pastor." I let him go and He stood up quickly and we ate and he flicked the bangs away from my face.

"You look like a girl when your eating." He commented and I scowled.

"Well sorry for looking such a girl!" I scowled and then he gave me a warm smile.

The first one ever and his eyes had softened. I didn't know he had such an expression.

"I never thought that eating with someone else would be so much fun." Faust commented and I looked at him in confusion.

"Faust Do you want to take some pictures at the Diana?" I asked and I saw his brows knit together.

"You won't be able to get a picture of me and the Diana." I gave him an evil grin and an hour later we were climbing the fountain and Faust shyly got close to the statue known as the Diana.

I took two pictures and we got down before the police could arrive and arrest us. We ran straight to the hotel and he and I parted ways.

When I got into the room Kaoru pulled me into his arms.

"Where have you been?!" He shouted and I tried to pull away.