Faust and his madness

I snapped Kots packleaders neck and watched the lights slowly fade out of his eyes.

Well at least that means there is less for me to worry about now that I have killed off two other packleaders and now that only leaves three more leaders to go.

The mezo pack and Akio's mate's pack and I will be able to be crowned king for  all the packs in the world.

Who would have thought that I would make it this far?

I remembered Akio's warmth and kind gentle fingers on my hair and I lifted my hand to my cheek.

I wish that I could have met Akio earlier before this madness overtook my soul and I began to slaughter men on a rampage unable to satisfy the madness within me.

I looked down at my palm and knew that I had to finish what I had started.

I can't forget the way my mother suffered to raise me and I won't forgive the men who ridiculed us who dared burn down our houses!

I can't forgive the man who brought me into this world then simply washed his hands of me.

I will take revenge on him and all that he has ever loved and now is the time that blood is shed and that the madness in me is satisfied.

 I startled when I heard a loud bark behind me and I whipped around and Jon growled,"I would like to ask you for help."

I sat on my rear and growled,"What is it? Why should I help you?"

"The Zentho pack has my daughter and I want as many heirs as possible and I want her back. I am banished and I want their pack leader dead. Won't you help me?"

I smiled and said,"I guess I can help you. However don't expect me not to betray you half way."

We howled and sealed our contract in blood.

"When do you want to do it?" I growled and he responded,"Tonight. I have my daughter feeding me information on the inside and some of the pack members are all gone on vacation and we can attack tonight. I know where she is and we can attack immediately."

I didn't like the fact that we were going to attack so soon but, the sooner I take down the Zentho's pack leader then I can take Jon down.

===========================Reza================================================

I looked into the glass of my father's enemies house and watched my half sister get her nails painted by her papa.

She giggled and her papa patted her curls and pulled out a silver hair brush and began to brush then pat her hair in a loving fashion.

I longingly wished that I could walk in and be treated in such a way like he was treating that little girl.

What kind of father makes a nine year old a spy like this? I thought and then the wolf of the house walked in and sat down and gave my half sister a huge lollipop.

I have spied on several families but, the warmth was warmer hear than any place else and it was hard to believe that her parents weren't fighting or arguing.

The wolf kissed the smaller mans cheek and it was surprising but, I got over it quickly.

I'm sorry sister. If I was stronger I would have made sure that harm wouldn't go your way.

==========================Akio==========================================================

I smiled at Satsuki and she suddenly froze and looked at the window and I saw a small face there staring intently at Satsuki.