Shogo isn't letting willow of the hook

"Akio get up. We have to great ready to go to the beach." 

I moaned and turned over away from kaoru's voice and something socked me and i woke up and I saw Kaoru grin at me.

"It's still so early Kaoru. Can't you go to the beach in a little while?" I flopped on my back and closed my eyes again.

"It's already twelve twenty Akio. If we don't hurry then all the good spots will be taken."

He lifted me up and hoisted me over his shoulder and I willingly let him carry me so I could continue sleeping and when we made it to the beach I was already regretting not stopping him.

The beach was packed with tourists and families and I Kaoru and I took out the large umbrella and made our way towards the water.

We stuck the umbrella in the sand and put down a huge linen blanket and I closed my eyes but, Kaoru refused to let me sleep.

"Akio! We came here to get wet not to sleep." He muttered and shook my shoulder and I replied,"I'm still so tired. Why do I have to go in? Go in without me I'll go in after."

"Liar." He picked me up and I heard a familiar voice somewhere in the distance,"Akio." I startled and I looked around and felt dread when I saw willow in a pink one piece swimsuit and and Kaoru whippeda round and asked,"Can I help you miss?"

Willow looked at him and asked,"Can you please leave? I need to speak with AKio."

I saw that Kaoru was working things out in his head and I said,"If you have something to say in front of me then you can say it in front of him."

He helped me down and I sat down and crossed my legs to make myself more comfortable.

"Akio. I understand that you refused to marry me." I became fully aware of the dark aura behind me and I nodded and said,"I did refuse. However that still doesn't explain your presence here."

she sighed and said,"My father has refused to let me stay at home if i don't get married soon. He controls my bank account and even though I work and have my own bank account like a fool I put most of my money in the account my father gave me."

I worked it out on my own,"He won't give your money back unless you marry me."

She nodded and said,"I work Akio. I have a life and now it dangles on a thread because he needs a business partner." 

I saw the exaustion on her face and knew that she wasn't lying. 

"Well as I've said before I am married. I can't marry you but, I am sure that you can find some way to get yourself out of this problem."

"I've tried everything that I could think of!" She spat and I could tell by the way she was twitching that she was already at her wits end.

I thought about it. "Why don't you pretend to marry someone and maybe that will make your dad give up on getting you married to me?"

I saw her eyes lit up and I saw hope in them.

"I'll try." She was reluctant to leave but, I smiled and waved and then it was just me and Kaoru and a whole lot of tourist still on the beach.

"Akio." I heard the cold tone in Kaoru's voice and I sweetly replied,"Yes?"

"Why did she come here if she knew that you were married?"

"Don't you worry about it." I replied lazily as if my heart wasn't beating like a drum.