Miyaka appears

He pulled back and inspected every inch of my face until he was satisfied then he crushed me to his chest yet again.

"Please don't leave without telling me." He whispered and I frowned. He was Allowed to go out and I no longer am?

I gently pushed him away and asked,"What in the world is going on? You never tell me anything!" My voice was deadly but, soft and I saw him stiffen.

Instead of just shrugging it off I am being assertive and being honest with him. I want the truth.

Instead of meeting my eyes he looked away and mumbled something that was too low for me to hear.

"Look me in the eyes Kaoru. Are you In any kind of trouble or not?" I demanded. 

I hate being left in the dark and so far  Silence has been my only friend back at the last resort Miyaka was around but, here I have Faust but, I can't talk about everything with him because we haven't known each other long.

"I'm having a little trouble at work yes. However I should be able to handle by myself."

Myself..........

Somehow the word hurt me. He never tells me anything and when he does he says that he can't let me help him.

"Okay then. Well I mean......... ER...... Welcome back I guess?" He smiled and that old smile came back and instead of relishing his hug I just sighed.

I'm so tired of being lied to. I'm so tired of being pushed aside. I'm so tired of being caged by the person I love.

I went to bed and then he asked,"Are you hungry?" I shrugged and replied,"I'm not hungry." 

He yanked the blankets away and said,"I haven't seen you all day. What do you want to talk about?"

I turned over and faced him,"I want to talk about My cousin. I just called her to tell her where we are."

"Akio you didn't!" He looked shocked and I didn't let my expression change. If he can be cruel enough to just push me aside then I really need someone to talk to.

Besides Faust.

"Why would you call Her over when we are on our honeymoon?" He exclaimed and I felt a little annoyed.

"I need someone to talk to Kaoru. I just get so bored and Miyaka actually listens to me."

She doesn't lie to me like you do I added mentally and he sighed.

"You have me don't you?" He asked and I didn't answer.

Did I? Was his heart REALLY all mine? Or was he sharing it with someone else?

"Yeah."  I fell asleep and then when I woke as I expected he was already gone.

I heard a loud knocking at the door and I quickly opened it and Miyaka bounced in with Luz her puppy and then I just closed the door and just blurted everything out.

Kaoru's leaving everyday leaving me alone, seeing him with girls, not telling me the truth.

By the end I was panting and Miyaka looked calm.

"Don't doubt him." She answered firmly and I shot her a surprised look.

"I mean yeah he is acting a little suspicious and all but, I mean you haven't seen him kiss some girl out on the street yet so don't doubt him. YET."

Miyaka's confidence moved me and I felt a little bit better.

"Still he didn't have to be so mean about just robbing you and leaving me alone without you." SHe huffed and I smiled.

She still speaks her mind I see.

"I missed you too. Kaoru is always gone and even though I have made a friend here I still don't feel happy." 

Miyaka tackled me in a hug and squealed,"I missed you too! I was so lonely without you and dad is still sending suitors after me and it's awful. However now that I mention it I haven't seen a single suitor since Ayame came around.

Anyway why don't we go take pictures around the city? I know he won't let you go alone but, it should be okay if I go with you right?"

He will be angry when he figures out I'm gone again....... I thought and only nodded.

Oh well since he is never with me if I get back earlier than he does then he will never have to know!

I thought firmly and Miyaka took my hand and we ran out and I had called Faust to tell him that I would be going out to see my cousin so I couldn't spend the day with him.

"Do you think that I can take a picture up there?" Miyaka pointed to the fountain and I looked at the statue of the diana in the middle.

"I think it should be okay as long as we run for it."

"Okay!"