Faust death part two

I saw pain flash across Faust's face and he came towards me and I made myself stay pefectly still.

He put his snout on my shoulder and said,"I would never hurt you Akio....................... I love you Akio."

I saw something behind Faust rise up and Kaoru chuckled,"He is my mate Faust."

My wolf and I were overjoyed to see Kaoru on his feet and since I knew that Faust was quick on his feet I used my powers and made the tree routes wrap themselves around his legs and arms and I took a step back.

I expected Kaoru to knock him out and then have him thrown in werewolf jail or wherever they put bad werewolves but, what he did scared me.

Kaoru opened his big jaws and snapped Faust's neck and I saw the brief look of shock and pain on his face then I saw the light leave his eyes.

Faust opened his jaws and whispered,"I don't want to die. I must take revenge on that man."

He took a big rasping breath and I leaned forward and he whispered,"Canon Kain."

Faust died after he muttered the man's name and I only stared at Faust's body lying on the floor like a rag.

I stood a step backward and looked at Kaoru with a mixture of suprise and horror and he noticed the look and I saw guilt appear on his face.

He took a slow step towards me and I took several steps back unable to look away from the corpse of my ex-friend.

I can't believe it. Kaoru killed him with his own two hands and I watched it all.

Once by one wolves all gathered around Kaoru and I fled unable to stand seeing the corpse any longer and the landscape blurred before my eyes.

I sobbed in shock and in fear. I'm afraid. Kaoru why did you look like you were having fun while you were tearing him apart?

Even if Faust was bad he shouldn't have killed him like that or maybe to be precise not in front of me.

I headed to where my father was and I picked Satsuki up with a strained smile and went to our home and began to pack some clothes.

"Daddy!"  I jumped a foot in the air and Satsuki ran to hug her daddy and I stared at him uneasily.

He looked at me then looked away and we all checked into a hotel in silence and after Satsuki was tucked in bed Kaoru and I got in bed and I turned away from him.

"I don't regret what I did." Kaoru said softly and I flinched at his honesty.

"I did enjoy tearing him apart but, I am sorry that you had to see me do it. If I could I would have done it without you knowing."

I was silent and when I spoke I could feel my voice crack,"Faust was my friend. I thought he was my friend and then I found out he was responsible for everything. I saw him die Kaoru."

Kaoru wrapped his arms around me and said,"I had no other choice. If he lived then he would have caused another war and then more blood would be shed. Please understand and please look at me akio. I have been through all sorts of torture but, a life without you would be the worst kind."

I looked at him and let him hold me and fell asleep.

The nightmares were constant but, I would fall back asleep after reassuring myself that I was alive.

I closed my eyes.

==============================================================================

This chapter took me forever to post so comment and vote!

Thank you for reading my works so far and please feel free to ask questions.

yes there will be a third book.