Facebook

"I'm tired. Akio can you stop fussing over me? I'm fine really." 

"You are not fine. If you were fine then you wouldn't be sweating so much." I chided and he protested,"WHo wouldn't be sweating if you had them wrapped up in a heap of blankets! Akio I am a werewolf and my body is different than a humans."

"I don't care if your a god I want you to shut up and sleep. If you want to sleep without the blankets then you can but, take your medicine in the morning."

"I'm not sick."

"I don't care you are going to drink your medicine. It's better to be safe than sorry."

"Fine. Well then good night Akio."

"Hey Kaoru is there an internet cafe here? I want to check my messages on facebook."

"Wait a minute here you are sending me to bed just because you don't want to play nurse anymore?"

"At least say doctor. Anyway your the one whining and complaining about me coddling you so now I am going to leave you alone for a bit. You will be fine."

I assured him and he sat up and said,"No. Stay with me." 

"Stay by yourself. I want to check my messages." 

"Well then just bring the computer up here that way I won't be alone."

"I don't want to. I have to go so stay here and be good until I come back. Don't leave the room unless you absolutely have to."

I stood up pushed him back down and tucked him in and ignored the huge scowl on his face.

I sprinted down to the first floor and got on the computers and then signed on then I saw that there were several messages on my page.

I read Miyaka's messages first,"AKio! What are you doing you rascal I've been trying to get ahold of you for like three whole hours now! I'm in new york right now looking for you!"

I saw the chat box pop up and miyaka typed,"AKIO! Faust told me that you were in NEW YORK SO HERE I AM!"

Faust you sly dog! I smiled and typed,"Kaoru will be boiling mad when he finds out that  you are here. He will think that I told you and he will be very angry."

"I don't really care what he says. I mean your my cousin AKio an I don't want you to be all alone when he has to go take care of his business and things."

"Well According to Kaoru he won't do anything of the sort but, who knows? I'm glad that you were worried for me and I really do love you Miyaka so please lets be super careful that we don't meet. IF we do lets pretend that we didn't know that the other was near."

I waited for a reply when I felt a cool hand brush my neck and I turned around and nobody was there.

"Okay! I won't let you down! Well I'll type to you soon! "