Extra #2

I burst into Akio's apartment and everyone jumped up in surprise.

"How did you get in? I was sure I locked the door." Kaoru muttered and I replied,"I am magical thats why. Oh and it also helps that I know where Akio leaves the key to the door."

I noticed that there were three presents under the tree and I exclaimed,"You guys didn't even bother buying me presents? Your all so mean! You can't bother to show how you guys appreciate me your loyal and kind creator who is always helping and pushing you guys along."

Itsuki smiled and said,"I didn't forget about you Mako! The three presents under the tree are yours and you might as well open them now."

I got under the tree and Satsuki got beside me and handed me a pretty blue box and I shook it and tried to guess what was inside.

"Is it a pair of boots?" I shook the box and heard strange noises within and I shot Akio a glance and saw that he was watching me intently while Kaoru just looked bored.

I ripped the box open and pulled out a Harujuka lovers purse and I opened it and saw that there was mineral makeup inside and I closed the bag and hugged Itsuki for the thoughtful gift.

I sat back down and I picked up a heavy box and grunted,"What is in this thing? A ton of bricks?"

I looked at the tag and was surprised that it was from Kaoru and I stared at him and he smiled and I felt an eerie chill run down my spine.

Satsuki patted my hand and said,"Daddy picked it!"

I slowly and cautiously ripped the wrapping away leaving a white box and I slowly but, purposely began to rip the tap off and reached in and expected to feel sharp teeth cutting into my flesh instead I felt soft silk at the tips of my fingers and I slowly lifted it up and I noticed that is was a lavender color with golden fans sewen in and I gasped,"A yukata! I'm so touched Kaoru thank you so much I never thought that you would be so nice to do this."

I hopped up and hugged Kaoru as hard as I could and Akio smiled and said,"He wasn't sure to get that one or the pink one for you."

I opened the last gift and pulled out a heavy material and it took me a long time to realize that it was a kimono.

"Akio! Where did you get this! It is so beautiful!" I exclaimed and AKio hugged me and said,"Nothing is too good for you."

We all sat down and began to talk and that is how we spent christmas day.