New York!

"So what are we going to do now?" I smiled and it felt good to smile with my lover, My boyfriend and my husband.

Kaoru raised an eyebrow and said,"You aren't going to do anything. I told you that it is a fight between werewolves and I don't want you to get hurt. I love you AKio and I would die if anyone raised a hand against you."

Kaoru's warm hand went to my cold cheek and I leaned against it enjoying the peace inside of me instead of the usual turmoil.

"Akio. Are you still angry at me for lying to you?" He asked and I put my hand to his and I closed my eyes.

"I don't know Kaoru. I mean I did warn you that If you lied to me for any given reason that I would leave you." 

I heard a sharp intake of breath and I opened one of my eyes and asked,"How will you make up for it?"

I saw him look up at the ceiling and said,"I don't know what to give you. I mean I can't think of anything that you might want or need."

I felt a smug smile tug at my lips and I sang,"I want to somewhere nice, cool and I want it to be just the two of us and when I mean the two of us I mean no work, no family, no friends just us two."

"I'm up for that!" He laughed and he tackled me in a hug and right on cue Miyaka burst in and saw us hugging and then joined in.

"Why are we all hugging?" SHe whispered to me and I whispered back,"I'll tell you later."

We all let go of each other and then Kaoru lifted my hands to his lips and said,"Let's go to Italy!"

I made a face and said,"I don't know french. How about we go to New york? I have always wanted to go there and go sightseeing."

Kaoru bowed over my hands and said,"I'm so lucky to have you. IF I didn't have you with me I'm sure that I would have no reason to live."

I blushed and I heard Miyaka give a loud giggle and I scoffed and said,"Your so cheesy Kaoru. IF you can't live without me then what where you before I met you? Dead?"

"No. I was merely surviving before I met you but, now that i have met you I know how to live and not just survive."

I made him let got of my hands and I stuffed my hands in my pockets and Miyaka asked,"So he wasn't cheating on you?"

I shook my head and I saw a sinister look on his face and said,"So your the one who Led Akio into that club and You were the one who made AKio think that I was cheating on him."

I saw dread register on her face and Miyaka shot me a pleading look and I held my hands up to show her that I couldn't help her.

I made quick escape and bumped into Faust and he gave me a warm smile and I hugged him as tightly as I was able and he hugged me back slightly confused.

"ARe you okay AKio?" He asked and then I responded,"I am alot better now. Thank you for helping me During this trip. I will never forget you." 

He pulled back and looked at me and asked,"Your welcome Akio. ARe you going somewhere?"

I nodded and Lifted my hands and said,"I'm going to New York!"

Faust's jaw dropped and said,"I'm going there for work in three days! Maybe I'll see you there!" We laughed. I mean New york is a big place and we both know if our phones work in New York so how are we supposed to find each other?

"ANyway see you soon then!" I waved good bye and as soon as I got my luggage from Miyaka's room Kaoru spirited me away to New York.