Extra three

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello everybody! I have great news!" I burst into the hotel and everyone startled and I sat next to Satsuki and asked,"Guess what?"

Kaoru rubbed his eyes and gave me a scary glare and I kept the smile plastered to my face.

"Let me guess. You have slept all you wanted."

"Well yes but, that isn't the good news! The good news is that I'm going to write a third book!"

Everyone clapped weakly and then a little stronger once they realized how wonderful that truly was.

"Wow that's great Mako! Tell me when are you going to start?"

"Soon. Anyway please continue sleeping while I go check out the manuscript."

I was out the door and as expected I was dragged back and forced to sit down and Akio asked,"You already have the overall plot?"

I nodded and dogded a pillow that Kaoru threw at me and made a run for it.

I fell and someone SAT on me and I gasped for air and Kaoru just laughed and made no move to get off.

This is bullying!

I almost forgot plan B! I pulled out my paper cutter and jabbed Kaoru in the butt with it and he howled and got off and I scrambled up and lifted the blade to the manuscript.

"Come closer and the manusript gets it."

He froze.

Bwahahahahha! I made a speedy get away and reviewed the manuscript.

It's going to be great!

==============================================================================