What do you mean by that?!

I stepped out of the shower and changed into some decent clothes and walked out and then ran back in and watched Kaoru wash his face and He slowly walked away and I silently walked behind in hopes of scaring him but, I was the one who screamed when he whipped arouond.

"Next time when your trying to scare someone don't breathe so loudly." He commented and then I saw a sly smile form on his face and I watched him warilly.

He came closer and his face loomed down on me and he gave me a peck on the lips. i blushed and I said,"Kisses aren't free!"

"I know that but, I never said I believed in following that rule!" He chuckled and I chased after him and tackled him.

I only manage to catch him off balance but, that was it. He didn't fall or flail he just laughed and picked me up and asked,"Why is it that whenever you do something I become unbearably happy?"

I struggled against his iron grip and protested,"Don't ask me! Put me down Kaoru I am not five years old!"

He held me close and asked,"Why would I do that? I will let you go only if your the one who initaites the kiss."

I struggled and flailed but, to no avail. I sighed and I took his head in my hands and said,"Close your eyes."

He did as I asked and then I pressed my forehead against his cheek and I gave him a soft kiss that was supposed to be sweet but, it only made me feel like a smile kid.

I mean a kindergardner can kiss better than I can. I felt a little embarrassed when I lowered my face again but, this time I did it like he usually does to me.

I did it slowly and rubbed his shoulder and I was horrified when my teeth clanked against his and I drew back mortified but, Kaoru wasn't smirking at all.

He had a gentle look on his face and said,"Now that your spoiling me you might as well say you love me and that you will always want me."

"Your not sick." I protested and he put me down and said,"Oh come on. Saying a few sweet words once in a while won't kill you."

"You don't know that." I responded and I saw sadness in his expression and I hugged him and said,'I am only going to say it right now so be grateful."

HE hugged me back and said,"Got it. I am grateful."

I blushed and I stammered,"D-d-don't think that I am going to do this everyday!"

"I know."

"I love you. I love the way you speak to me, i love the way you are, I love the way you love me like a rare treasure."

"You are sweetest husband that I could ask for." He put his head down on my shoulder and we stayed like that for a long time.

 ===============================================================================

Well this chapter is for booknerd29 who is always writing nice comments on my stories and asking questions. Thank you for your support booknerd29 and please continue writing.