Missing him

===========================Akio===================================================

"HAHAHAHA!" I laughed and Miyaka shot a scowl my way after I gave her some lotion.

"Shut up! Why am I the only one who got burned but, both of you guys didn't?" She glared at us and Faust replied,"Well you refused to put on any sunscreen thats why. Now your face and body are burned."

Faust is white as paper and yet he didn't at all burn. I applied Sunscreen properly so I didn't burn and I grimaced when Miyaka started walking away.

"Where should we go next?" Faust asked and then i realized that I wanted to go home.

"I think that we should go to a mall!" Miyaka smiled and then winced. I nodded and we all walked to a mall and as Miyaka was chatting with Faust I felt sad.

I want to see Kaoru. Even though I saw what I saw I think that I might be wrong. Maybe there WAS some kind of misunderstanding.

I sighed. If he truly wants me then won't he come after me and explain what happened?

The thought lifted my spirits and Miyaka Ran to me and gave me a big hug.

"Everything will be alright. I'm sure of it!" Miyaka looked me in the eye and I smiled. She herself has no idea how unfair life is but, here she is trying to confort me.

"Okay. I believe you." She smiled and then I scowled when I heard a familiar voice call,"Miyaka!"

I turned around and Ayame came walking towards us and Luz began to growl from her seat in Miyaka's purse.

He stopped and Miyaka scowled and said,"Go away. Are you some kind of stalker or something?"

Ayame stopped scowling and gave her a smile and said,"I am only following you. I am not stalking anyone else."

I stood up and Faust casually wrapped his arms around Miyaka's shoulders and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey honey is this someone you know?" He drawled and I  realized that he was trying to make Ayame give up on her.

Ayame growled and then pulled Faust away but, it looked as if Faust had a plan so as soon as they were out of earshot we quickly ran away and I left a text on Faust's phone.

"Thanks for stalling him. WE weill meet you at the hotel. I don't think Miyaka will be safe being at the mall."

He texted me back right away,"i understand. Text me when you get there or change your destination."

"OK." I closed my phone and as soon as we made it at the hotel I was hit with the sense of dread.

"AKio." I saw Kaoru with a very unreadable expression and I freaked out inside.

OMG I think he is going to kill me now. If I ever felt fear before it was small compared to the fear that I was feeling now.

He grabbed my hand and I noticed that his grip on me was gentle and we walked into our room and he sat down and I stayed standing.

"Why did you leave?" He asked and my mouth went dry.

How  am I going to tell him?