A little freaky vision

"What are we going to do today?" I asked desperately wanting to change the subject and Kaoru just smiled that smile of his.

"We are going to see temple of artequitis. It is where it is said that the first battle between werewolves and vampires first happened."

I smiled. He does have simply joys in life. He took me by the arm and we got on a tour bus and i felt dread when that Homophobe got on and I looked out the window.

Once at the temple instead of just going on an organized tour people just seperated and Kaoru pointed the lake near the temple and said,"The artequitis river is actually where the first battle began. IT was said that the lake was the thing that split vampire territory and pack territory apart and it was where a vampire had jumped the river that a camping werewolf caught him and killed him. It is holy to our kind and no one has lived without visiting this place at least once."

"Really? I didn't know that. Did you parents tell you that story?" I teased and I saw his smile become broad and he hugged me tight.

"I love you Akio. I am amazed that I could live so many years without you. "

I laughed. "I love you too Kaoru. When you don't burn down my kitchen that is."

We parted then we slowly walked off towards the group and then the homophobe moved away when we came close.

Jerk.

Kaoru growled and I asked,"Is something wrong?"

"He smells like a fire demon. I could be wrong but, I doubt it."

"Werewolves don't like a lot of people do they?" I asked ruefully and Kaoru looked a little tired right then.

"NO we aren't. Hey Akio was there a place that you wanted to go to? I mean my history lesson wasn't very fun and I bet that your probably bored to death of hearing me talk."

I shook my head.

"I want to see the actual temple itself." I replied and as soon as we entered something was calling me.

I followed the voice until I was in a big black room and it scared me. 

I don't want to be here. Somebody died in here. As soon as the thought entered my mind I knew it to be true.

The god part of me knew that a god had been tortured here. Suddenly the room turned white and the room's  air changed and I saw seven men and women stand around a god.

Is this a vision of the past? I wondered. My grandmother had mentioned them to me once and now Here I am having one.

THe god no............Goddess was screaming in agony as knives ran down her skin only to heal moments later.

It's scary. Stop! Your hurting her! I saw that the goddess was screaming something.

The gates of the lands of of gods are closed!

I jumped up when the room became black again and Kaoru was standing beside me. Watching me.

"Do you know anything about this room?" I asked quietly and hopped that Kaoru didn't know about the awful thing that happened a very long time ago.

"I know a little bit about this room. I was told that a very big group of vampires drank the blood of a good to attain long life and werewolves on the other hand drank from a phoenix flower to attain long life."

I smiled and nodded. So that Is what I saw.

We walked out of the temple and I fell asleep on his shoulder and let my dreams entertain me.

=======================Kaoru====================================================

It feels like a dream. Akio and I are finally married and I can't think of anything that can make this day turn sour.

Not even the lousy fire demon who keeps staring at us so oddly.

Oh well IF he dares lay a hand on AKio then he will lose that hand. A fire demon is no match against me especially when I still have a few tricks up my sleeve.

I picked Akio up and I put him on the bed and I reached over and grabbed the map that I had bought a few days before and picked the best places to go to while we are here.

Hm................................Hotsprings.................................

I put the map down and layed down and watched as Akio began to toss and turn in his sleep.

I frowned. a bad dream? 

Akio began to sweat and for some reason it worried me when his breathing quickened and his heart beat began to speed up.

========================AKio====================================================

"Where should we go?" I rasped to the god of dreams and he pointed to the floor and we began to pull on a certain piece of wood and we ran down aware that the people chasing us were going to kill us to fullfill their ritual of drinking the blood of a god to live longer.

WE ran forward and then suddenly it was a dead end.

"What are we going to do?!" I panicked but, I watched as the god bit his finger and wrote a symbol on the wall.

The wall began to glow and there was a hole and we went into it and I wasn't sure of what to expect.

I was wary at first. It was a cave with glowing stones on the walls like gems and I saw that the god of Dreams was singing something.

"Spirit oh spirit come protect us now.

Two gods have been hunted and hunted by the people that we had aimed to save.

Lend us shelter lend us light and please don't turn your back on us now."

Two huge vines from the ceiling came down and the god gestured to them and I grabbed unto one and we were lifted up into the huge vines.

The vines stopped and I followed the god into an even smaller cave and the god of dreams fell asleep.

I saw seals all around the room and knew that they were protection seals. 

I'm sleepy.........................

I woke up and Kaoru was patting my face with a cool cloth and he had a worried look on my face.

I smiled and him and said,"Good morning."

"Bad dream?" I rolled over and nodded. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked and then I shook my head.

IT wasn't a dream because I knew that It WAS the god of dreams and though I wasn't in the room with him he wanted me to see something.

I just don't know what he wants me to help him with.