A third opinion

===================shiki ======================================================

I watched my new Alpha's lover arrange the furniture from outside and It amazed me how loving the environment around them.   

my last pack leader didn't hesitate to hit his wife and weak, sickly daughter but, here I can she that

Alpha is quite kind and his lover as well. They adopted a child and it amazed me how differently

Satsuki and Reza look. Satsuki has long dark curls and bright gray eyes and she is beautiful. She is a growing baby and you can tell just by looking at her that her parent's are spoiling her.

She doesn't have a bruise on her body and she seems to be a happy and healthy girl and when I compare her to Reza My ex-alpha's daughter I can see how parents really do mold a child.

I remember when she was born my ex-alpha's wife was beaten because she had not given birth to

a son and when Reza was growing up she was always crying softly. He would hit her until she stopped crying and started to fight. She was always afraid and I can't remember her ever smiling.

I sighed.

============================Akio================================================

I finally put Satsuki to bed and she slept peacefully and Kaoru playfully kissed my cheek and asked,"Can I ask for a better husband?"

I laughed and hugged him back and said,"I'm sure you can but, I think that your content with what you have already."

I like teasing him and I like it when he teases me back because I feel that even when the times are changing our feelings are still the same.

"Kaoru....................................................................................................... Love you." I said and held him close hearing his heart race inside his chest.

"I love you too. i love you more than my life." He kissed me and then we both jumped when Satsuki began to wail,"Papa!"

I sped to Satsuki and she was shaking and I picked her up and she held onto me sniffling and I patted her back and offered her confort.

I sat down on the couch with Kaoru and said,"She's growing so quickly. Hey Kaoru do you think that we should adopt another child?"

We stared at each other and I continued,"I don't want her to be an only child because she won't have anyone to play with. if she has a brother or sister then she can play with them and have a friend. When she's old enough to go to school of course."

I saw the gleam in his eyes and he said,"I think that it's a good idea. When she's older perhaps."

"I would like that. So I take it that you like being my husband so far?" He asked and I backed up my face turning red as a beet.

"I've always liked being your husband Kaoru. I've never complained and I don't think that I can find anything that can make me complain. Kaoru I love you very much and I plan to spend the rest of my life with you."

We looked into each others eyes and it amazed me how I could always tell how he's feeling just by looking into his eyes.

"Hey, Akio. When was the last time you and I went somewhere just he two of us?" I thought about it.

"Several months ago." We both agreed and finally when my eyes were too heavy to keep open I feel asleep.